Indiana transfer Parker Stewart to visit Gophers

I'm not a big fan of his game, but I do think it is interesting and a compliment to Ben's coaching that at least a couple of Big10 guys (Stewart and Thomas) are visiting. The Gophers finished dead last in the conference and yet they must see something positive in what is happening here to want to come and take a look.

I'm not a big fan of his game, but I do think it is interesting and a compliment to Ben's coaching that at least a couple of Big10 guys (Stewart and Thomas) are visiting. The Gophers finished dead last in the conference and yet they must see something positive in what is happening here to want to come and take a look.
Sessoms also has us in his top 5. Would assume that would mean he would be visiting as well as it seems like transfers have been talking about setting up 5 visits.

Sorry... I was being cute as Sessoms appears to be smitten with U of Michigan.

I follow both teams...I'd take a pass, not very athletic and seemed to be near all of the off court concerns that Indiana had this past year.

There are a lot of posts on Twitter (mostly by butt-hurt IU fans) alluding to him getting suspended at one point for marijuana.....

I follow both teams...I'd take a pass, not very athletic and seemed to be near all of the off court concerns that Indiana had this past year.
Would Ben really have him in for a visit if he was a locker room problem?

Please elaborate.

I'm not big on his lack of assists, although he doesn't turn the ball over much.

Please elaborate.

I'm not big on his lack of assists, although he doesn't turn the ball over much.
There was more than one drug offense and was also involved in the Xavier Johnson 90 mph stroll in downtown Bloomington.

pitt to ut martin to indiana

started 31 games for IU. 5th most minutes for the season. 39% from 3
He had the rare stat where he was better at 3's (39.3%) than 2's (37.4%). Did the same thing as a freshman at Pitt. He also only shot 52 two point FG's compared to 135 three pointers.

Best game was 20 points over 39 minutes in a win against Syracuse, where he only took 12 shots (all 3's) but made 6. Went 2/3 on a FT opportunity. A true gunner.

He had the rare stat where he was better at 3's (39.3%) than 2's (37.4%). Did the same thing as a freshman at Pitt. He also only shot 52 two point FG's compared to 135 three pointers.

Best game was 20 points over 39 minutes in a win against Syracuse, where he only took 12 shots (all 3's) but made 6. Went 2/3 on a FT opportunity. A true gunner.
Must not be much steam with Mike Jones. Feel like he's headed to Stanford

There was more than one drug offense and was also involved in the Xavier Johnson 90 mph stroll in downtown Bloomington.
You sound dialed in on him. With the number of other targets coming in for visits, I wonder if this is just kicking the tires a bit?

Sessoms also has us in his top 5. Would assume that would mean he would be visiting as well as it seems like transfers have been talking about setting up 5 visits.
While in high school you get 5 paid trips. When you go the transfer route, do you get 5 more paid visits?

Top Bottom