Incoming Gophers QB Athan Kaliakmanis wins Gatorade Player of Year in Illinois

ML had a first round grade at one time though! 😂😂😂
ML sucked. he was a disaster pet of Jerry Kill the lying coach of the decade. Jerry was so full of Bullsh....t it was crazy. Say i bought in to all his lies. Mitch had to have some nasty information on Jerry to be able to continue to take the field every saturday vs being the water boy at best.

Jerry’s hc career ‘died’ on that mountain.
Im not trying to be aggressive here. but, the lies out of jerry kills mouth that i bought hook line and sinker is disgusting. however, once i realized i need to use my brain adn EYES every saturday, the fog lifted. Mitch sucked. Jerry lied. Jerry did such a dis service to the U and all us fans but his constant bull shit and playing lidner was his last. just like the world today, people are being told not to use there brains or eyes, with that combo its not a good outcome.

Im not trying to be aggressive here. but, the lies out of jerry kills mouth that i bought hook line and sinker is disgusting. however, once i realized i need to use my brain adn EYES every saturday, the fog lifted. Mitch sucked. Jerry lied. Jerry did such a dis service to the U and all us fans but his constant bull shit and playing lidner was his last. just like the world today, people are being told not to use there brains or eyes, with that combo its not a good outcome.
I don't necessarily agree with your characterizations, but I do think Jerry that near the time he quit realized (or maybe just under the surface realized) that ... his system wasn't going to get him any farther, and I also suspect that his personality as far as being HC at a P5 school... might not be for him. Maybe he wasn't entirely aware of it, but he was aware of ... something wasn't working / fitting.

That maybe played a part in being exhausted, stressed, and etc.

isn’t kristoff koalakingofski playing at St Thomas?
This guy?

1670030210.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

It would not matter, all TG does is run the ball. It would be like placing the # 1 running back in the state on the Buffalo HS team when Bouman was throwing the ball 40-50 times per game.
Except that Buffalo actually had a good offense and Torino grace is mediocre on offense

I don't necessarily agree with your characterizations, but I do think Jerry that near the time he quit realized (or maybe just under the surface realized) that ... his system wasn't going to get him any farther, and I also suspect that his personality as far as being HC at a P5 school... might not be for him. Maybe he wasn't entirely aware of it, but he was aware of ... something wasn't working / fitting.

That maybe played a part in being exhausted, stressed, and etc.
Solid response. I believe if Jerry gets mediocre qb to come to the U then Jerry would have been selected to coach at a large Big 12 school. Needless to say he didn’t and I think you are right - he was outta gas and bolted and tragically used the health excuse as his get away.

I still haven't gotten the pronunciation of his last name down. Just imagine Sid Hartman trying to say it...that's me.

Except that Buffalo actually had a good offense and Torino grace is mediocre on offense
That is for sure. The program is a shell of itself from winning 2016 6A. Two years ago they had a 5'9" 200 guard, while a 6"7" ND commit sat on the sidelines with his dad, who stated they would transfer if he had to play line instead of TE. Their two WR's and safety were high all the time. The coach retired this year. They should be playing 3A, they only have 700 kids in the school and most of the kids are no longer that serious about football.

That is for sure. The program is a shell of itself from winning 2016 6A. Two years ago they had a 5'9" 200 guard, while a 6"7" ND commit sat on the sidelines with his dad, who stated they would transfer if he had to play line instead of TE. Their two WR's and safety were high all the time. The coach retired this year. They should be playing 3A, they only have 700 kids in the school and most of the kids are no longer that serious about football.
Correct. Football people have a lot of respect for grace because they behave the exact opposite of the way St Thomas Academy behaves in hockey

Did you see that running back for SDSU this weekend. He is a baller.

Top Bottom