If the Gophers win Saturday you will?...

I'd say "holy sh!t" millions of times!

We will make our way on the field and I will appreciate the moment. One of the things I have loved about this season is seeing all the smiles on my fellow Gophers faces. Our fan base appreciates the hell out of this season and I love that.

Figure out the best way to get off work at 630am Saturday Dec 7 and to Indy by 230 for the kick off

I'll say a prayer that OSU won't crush them in the BIG championship.

Why are people booking flights to LAX? It's a long drive to Tempe for the CFP.
Yeah.
I see the Rose Bowl as very unlikely.
Win 2 - playoff no rose
Win 0 - no rose
beat Wisconsin and lose to Ohio state is the only scenario where rose is a possibility.

even if that happened the following scenarios would prevent the rose bowl from happening:
Michigan beating Ohio state
Penn State jumping us in the poll if we lose to Ohio state by more than they did

Yeah.
Win 2 - playoff no rose
Win 0 - no rose
beat Wisconsin and lose to Ohio state is the only scenario where rose is a possibility.

even if that happened the following scenarios would prevent the rose bowl from happening:
Penn State jumping us in the poll if we lose to Ohio state by more than they did
Really? I'd say the Rose is the MOST likely bowl outcome right now. Beating Wisconsin and losing to OSU is at least a 50/50 prop right now. No way Michigan beats OSU. No way the Rose passes on Minnesota regardless of the B1G Championship score. Two top 15 wins (including H2H over PSU), huge national story, PJ Fleck, team hasn't been since the 60s, rabid fanbase sure to swarm Pasadena, etc.

Won't be able to make the Rose Bowl this season.

So I'll start planning for the game next season.

Win or lose, I will just be happy the game is over and I don't have to read or listen to any more hype.

I'm sick of the hype. I'm sick of the 24/7 coverage. I just want the game to be over so I don't have to deal with any more hype.

Just play the d*mn game. One team will win. One team will lose.

And the next day, the world will go on.

It's just a bleepin' game. the fate of Western Civilization does not hang on the outcome.

I'm a Gopher fan. I want the Gophers to win. But, I also know that, no matter what happens, life will go on, for better or worse.

Yeah.
Win 2 - playoff no rose
Win 0 - no rose

Ironically, perhaps, after getting passed over all those years by lesser teams b/c the Bowls could choose, I don’t believe that’s the case anymore, at least not with the Rose Bowl. I believe they take the highest-ranked B1G team that is available. If so, then yes, PSU (or Michigan) could still end up higher ranked in certain scenarios.

If the Gophers win on Saturday, I will quit assuming the fetal position every time they play and finally enjoy the games. I will then root for them in the Big Ten Championship and after they win, hope they get screwed by the CFP committee because I want to go to Pasadena!

Win or loose, we are bowl game bound to a warmer climate... :cool:

Win or lose, I will just be happy the game is over and I don't have to read or listen to any more hype.

I'm sick of the hype. I'm sick of the 24/7 coverage. I just want the game to be over so I don't have to deal with any more hype.

Just play the d*mn game. One team will win. One team will lose.

And the next day, the world will go on.

It's just a bleepin' game. the fate of Western Civilization does not hang on the outcome.

I'm a Gopher fan. I want the Gophers to win. But, I also know that, no matter what happens, life will go on, for better or worse.

Weird post.

If I can use the stairs to get on the field I may just do that.

Top Bottom