If the Gophers win Saturday you will?...

It's just a bleepin' game. the fate of Western Civilization does not hang on the outcome.

That’s where your wrong, my friend.

This is a battle of good vs evil, right vs wrong, dark vs light. The mighty Gophers are fighting for truth, justice, and the American way. They are taking this fight directly to these commie bastards from the people’s republic of Madison.

Minnesota must win to secure the hope of the free world, and a victory against tyranny .

The stakes couldn’t be higher. This is not just a must win for Minnesota, it’s a must win for free men and women everywhere.

This is a battle of good vs evil, right vs wrong, dark vs light. The mighty Gophers are fighting for truth, justice, and the American way. They are taking this fight directly to these commie bastards from the people’s republic of Madison.

Minnesota must win to secure the hope of the free world, and a victory against tyranny .

The stakes couldn’t be higher. This is not just a must win for Minnesota, it’s a must win for free men and women everywhere.

Ask not what Minnesota can do for you but what you can do for Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!

If y'all want to watch the game in scony come on down to Kerns Kurbside in elmwood and give these badger fans some shit! $1 off all drinks, free wings, $5.00 cheeseburger and fries, $5.00 Ruebens and so much more!!

LETS FUCKING GO!

And dying in your beds, many years from now .......
Would you be willing, to trade ALL THE DAYS .....
From this day til that ...
For ONE CHANCE .. JUST ONE CHANCE ...
To come back here, and tell our ENEMIES ...

That they may take our lives ..... but they'll NEVER TAKE ..... AWWWWRRRFRREEEEEDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucky is a Russian asset

Already have hotel and rental car for Indy...will be getting tickets after Gophers win!

I'll be glad it's not Wisconsin or Nebraska, but be sad that y'all hate me. Actually ill be happy for y'all, this is by far the nicest CFB message board i regularly visit.

Top Bottom