If the Gophers defeat TCU.....

Kaler will resign, and the Board of Regents will appoint Kill College President, AD and Head FB coach for life.

Also, Pat Reusse's head will explode, someone will get the footage on their cell phone, and use it in the movie "Scanners 2."

Actually, the heads of many Gopher Holers will explode after Pat says "I've been telling you this could happen". You're confusing conviction, which is something you have, with the desire to be contrary and agitate.

...I will be spending the entire following week expecting a let-down against CSU. Because, you know, Minnesotan.

HAHA, my sentiments exactly. Thinking, we put all effort into TCU and think we can just roll
CSU and they roll us.

If Boykin goes down early we could win the game and not get much credit nationally.

Reusse will write an article explaining how TCU wasn't really that good.

I will politely ask goldenshower if i can give his wife ... well a goldenshower[emoji2]

That will be the best "marketing" they can get.

just reiterating my post in earlier thread that i will be rushing the field tomorrow night after we win.

I might rush the field from Maryland! (but I'll probably run out of gas in Indiana.)

Top Bottom