If the Gophers defeat TCU.....

Gopher Gildy

Reaction score
Just finish the sentence. I want comical, serious, thought-provoking responses people! I'll start:

1. It will be the best night of my college career. (I'm a senior, can you imagine the parties that night?)

2. The Gophers would break the AP top 25, maybe top 20?

3. TCU will still win the Big 12 (just a prediction)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Gophers defeat TCU.....

i will rush the field.

...area hospitals will be overloaded with patients seeking treatment for priapism.

Goldyspop, My 4 month old son and I will share in celebration at the 50 yard line. The rest of the season will be just a little more exciting. The casual Minnesota fan might just hop on the bandwagon. Sid will personally fund the Jerry Kill statue. Wisconsin will lose their grip of the Axe.

...I will be spending the entire following week expecting a let-down against CSU. Because, you know, Minnesotan.

If the Gophers beat TCU......College Gameday will visit TCF stadium for the Michigan game! (Corso will still put on a pair of Harbaugh's khakis)

I won't be going to bed. I fly out for Vegas Friday morning after the TCU game out of MSP, so, I will continue the party all weekend.

.....need plastic surgery to get the smile off my face!

...area hospitals will be overloaded with patients seeking treatment for priapism.

pathology A painful and potentially harmful medical condition in which the erect penis (erection) does not return to its flaccid state (despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation), often as a result of a spinal injury.

For those of you who just read it and thought you understood it.

..The Gophers will play Ohio State twice this year!

didn't Va Tech jump to #17 last year after beating OSU? something similar for the Gophers? that said, Va Tech beat OSU at OSU, so maybe just top 25?

Kaler will resign, and the Board of Regents will appoint Kill College President, AD and Head FB coach for life.

Also, Pat Reusse's head will explode, someone will get the footage on their cell phone, and use it in the movie "Scanners 2."

I will rush the field and act like I'm only half my actual age.

Then I will spend the next few days avoiding local sports radio and newspapers so I won't have to hear about how TCU was overrated.

I will think about Mitch Leidner when I'm in the tub later that night.

I will rush the field and find a piece of memorabilia that I can put above my bar to remember that moment forever (helmet, piece of goal post, anything not nailed down-pom pom of cheerleader)...since I won't be able to remember it otherwise as I'll be too drunk

TCU will have a terrible year and finish outside the top 25. The Gophers will still miss the big ten title game.

Someone had to say it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Almost two pages and no mention of chili? Are you guys even trying?

I will run through downtown Fargo only wearing my lucky gopher boxers

It'll mean our offense is a heck of a lot better than last year. I'll tell all my non believer friends, "I've been trying to tell you"!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow

I made a deal with myself that I'd look that word up if we won. That lasted, maybe 12 hours...no not that..the willpower of waiting to research the word lasted maybe 12 hours. And then it means what it means and I'm like how could I have never heard of this word? Anyway, I'm thinking we will win and not sure what else to say.

Little worried about you dpo...lol

Guys, TCU is highly rated but let's not make it like we think we won a Natty....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom