If Eric Musselman was our coach

Three 5 stars and six top 100 recruits versus hoping to entice lower college level Minnesota high school players to transfer back home. Hmmm, which one has a better chance to be cutting down any post season nets? Time will tell...
#2 rated class in country.

Everything you say is true. Hopefully the tide will turn. I guess I just feel hopeless. Sorry to be so negative.
It has been a tough couple of decades filled with more downs than ups. Let's hope that this roll of the dice turns our way. There has historically been little that we as fans can do to turn the tide. I have been looking into some ways that fans can legally help make a difference... more to come!

In the meantime, we can all try to hit as many AAU games as possible wearing our Gopher shirts and caps. Recruits need to know that we care.

We are a long long way from the NCAA tournament…..Ben J is a good guy and probably a good coach but to compete vs Kansas and NC is beyond his capabilities. He should be at st Thomas ..

We are a long long way from the NCAA tournament…..Ben J is a good guy and probably a good coach but to compete vs Kansas and NC is beyond his capabilities. He should be at st Thomas ..
Muss did so good tonight!

They had this always in their past…the coach is making the difference at ark…
Correct, but it makes it a better job and allows Muss that level of success. He aint getting those guys without some financial backing and that doesn't exist here. Don't be obtuse.

Top Bottom