Hey guys, I've been in a coma since the 2009 Tubby Final Four team. What's the current state of the union with Minnesota men's basketball?

I am certain you are correct.
More reports are coming out saying that yes....the rape was in the middle of a crowd, in a bar, at 3:30pm, in less than a minute.

Even if he had help (no one else is charged)...this doesn't seem possible to me in that time-frame. Especially since she wasn't drugged (her companion noticed nothing unusual).

If he did rape someone right in the middle of a crowd...it was very foolish (in addition to being despicable). He's the 2nd leading scorer in the Big Ten and projected 1st-round draft pick. And his team was having their best season in a long time.

Last edited:

the world is so screwed up these days that, if the Government announced that UFO's are real, it might make the front page for about 24 hours, and then it would just fade away behind all of the other stuff going on.

(warning - opinion)

personally, if there are life forms from another planet that are intelligent enough to have developed inter-planetary or even inter-stellar travel - if those beings showed up on Earth, and looked at how we behave, I suspect that they would get back in their ships and head home, shaking their heads and saying "let's come back here in a few hundred years and see if these creatures have grown up."

If Klaatu and Gort show up, we are toast.

There are a few of us who aren't sheep...and who don't go along with the lies and the automatic guilt upon accusation. Not many. But there are a few of us.

It's political. Everything is political these days. There's a concerted effort to bring down our best teams. And it appears to be happening at Illinois too. A woman simply walks by their best player (on one of their best teams)...in a crowded bar...and that all it takes. He's done. Automatic guilt.
Well I don't know the details about Shannon, Reggie Lynch, or Mel Tucker and don't really have any way to find out. I'm just glad that MN is recruiting kids that seem to be distancing themselves from those potential situations, and CBJ deserves some credit for going after the "right guys" moving forward.

the world is so screwed up these days that, if the Government announced that UFO's are real, it might make the front page for about 24 hours, and then it would just fade away behind all of the other stuff going on.

(warning - opinion)

personally, if there are life forms from another planet that are intelligent enough to have developed inter-planetary or even inter-stellar travel - if those beings showed up on Earth, and looked at how we behave, I suspect that they would get back in their ships and head home, shaking their heads and saying "let's come back here in a few hundred years and see if these creatures have grown up."

Ancient space proverb: naDev cholonchugh ghopDaj Daleghchugh Payne je. ENGGAAAA GRFSSSS!!!!

Translated: "If you have missed 28 three pointers then maybe you should try to get it down low to Payne. Go Gophers!"

...although my Klingon is kinda rough these days

Ancient space proverb: naDev cholonchugh ghopDaj Daleghchugh Payne je. ENGGAAAA GRFSSSS!!!!

Translated: "If you have missed 28 three pointers then maybe you should try to get it down low to Payne. Go Gophers!"

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhʼaʼ?

(translated: do you speak Klingon?)

(warning - opinion)

That's because government/politicians are known liars.

More reports are coming out saying that yes....the rape was in the middle of a crowd, in a bar, at 3:30pm, in less than a minute.

Even if he had help (no one else is charged)...this doesn't seem possible to me in that time-frame. Especially since she wasn't drugged (her companion noticed nothing unusual).

If he did rape someone right in the middle of a crowd...it was very foolish (in addition to being despicable). He's the 2nd leading scorer in the Big Ten and projected 1st-round draft pick. And his team was having their best season in a long time.
The allegation is that he fingered her under her skirt (without consent) in the middle of the bar in September.

1705521010552.jpeg

That's because government/politicians are known liars.
You may want to consider taking a break bro, before you end up on another GH vacation.

Your posts are coming across as someone who may have serious issues with women; it’s not a good look in any space.

The allegation is that he fingered her under her skirt (without consent) in the middle of the bar in September.
Ok. That's the first I've heard of this. That's highly possible...and I wouldn't take sides or speculate at this time.

You may want to consider taking a break bro, before you end up on another GH vacation.

Your posts are coming across as someone who may have serious issues with women; it’s not a good look in any space.
I think getting the details out is better than simply labeling it as one-size-fits-all rape in the headline and comments.

We need 1 or 2 good men to testify immediately in front of a grand jury to say what they saw.

I agree with John Wayne...that Americans will come through in the clutch. He hated movies like High Noon...that portrayed entire towns as cowardly & allowing blatant obvious evil.

I think getting the details out is better than simply labeling it as one-size-fits-all rape in the headline and comments.
If this is that important to you for whatever reason, then you can do the following -

You should easily be able to find a copy of the indictment online and read it for yourself.

if you’re unfamiliar with laws in Illinois, you can research it regarding the criminal charge or hire an attorney to explain it to you.

You can move the discussion over to the thread dedicated to it 🤦‍♂️. The author of the thread’s intent appears to have been a tongue in cheek look at our basketball travails - you seemingly turned it into something about you, as you did last year with your non-stop commentary regarding Dennis Evans.

You can go on the OTB where there is literally a nonn-stop discussion of the multiple conspiracies which cripple this planet.

I will go back to ignoring you, as you add nothing of value from my perspective regarding basketball.

I sincerely hope you find some peace and solace in your life

Last edited:

If this is that important to you for whatever reason, then you can do the following -

You should easily be able to find a copy of the indictment online and read it for yourself.

if you’re unfamiliar with laws in Illinois, you can research it regarding the criminal charge or hire an attorney to explain it to you.

You can move the discussion over to the thread dedicated to it 🤦‍♂️. The author of the thread’s intent appears to have been a tongue in cheek look at our basketball travails - you seemingly turned it into something about you, as you did last year with your non-stop commentary regarding Dennis Evans.

You can go on the OTB where there is literally a nonn-stop discussion of the multiple conspiracies which cripple this planet.

I will go back to ignoring you, as you add nothing of value from my perspective regarding basketball.

I sincerely hope you find some peace and solace in your life
NYC my bud...my motto is 'Say your prayers, help animals, and pump iron!'

Us pumping iron ourselves way-overrides what college kids we have never met do.

Wanting the Gophers to do well...I try not to care too much...but until we make the Final Four again...I CAN'T SIMPLY FORGET about how we kicked White & Mbakwe off of our NCAA team that returned its top 9 players.

NYC my bud...my motto is 'Say your prayers, help animals, and pump iron!'

Us pumping iron ourselves way-overrides what college kids we have never met do.

Wanting the Gophers to do well...I try not to care too much...but until we make the Final Four again...I CAN'T SIMPLY FORGET about how we kicked White & Mbakwe off of our NCAA team that returned its top 9 players.
Pump iron. Stackin days!

Ok. That's the first I've heard of this. That's highly possible...and I wouldn't take sides or speculate at this time.

That's not true. You took sides previously without knowing much of anything. You assumed it was a false charge by another angry and scheming broad backed by woke fanatics.

I agree that an alleged perpetrator should not be presumed guilty without evidence but neither should an accuser's claim be dismissed without an adequate investigation.

That's not true. You took sides previously without knowing much of anything. You assumed it was a false charge by another angry and scheming broad backed by woke fanatics.

I agree that an alleged perpetrator should not be presumed guilty without evidence but neither should an accuser's claim be dismissed without an adequate investigation.
Yeah I assumed a 1st-round pick averaging 21.7 ppg on Illinois' best team in a long while didn't jump out of the bushes and rape a woman. You know what...F off.

And boot me out again if you don't like me being the only one who says the allegations against Air Reginald were lies too.

Well I don't know the details about Shannon, Reggie Lynch, or Mel Tucker and don't really have any way to find out. I'm just glad that MN is recruiting kids that seem to be distancing themselves from those potential situations, and CBJ deserves some credit for going after the "right guys" moving forward.

Agreed. Let's not forget Fleck either. There has been very little news of player misbehavior since he's been coach and the team's APR consistently has been good as well.

And boot me out again if you don't like me being the only one who says the allegations against Air Reginald were lies too.

Believe me, I would if I could. It's not so much that I find your views about Reggie (or Shannon) intolerable. I just believe that morons degrade the quality of a message board. Sure, there are other morons posting on this site but I'd say you count as much as three average morons.

The good news is that you don't have to wait to be banned if you really hate it here. You could just leave voluntarily. Of course, that would require self-control, something that you don't appear to have in abundance.

Yeah I assumed a 1st-round pick averaging 21.7 ppg on Illinois' best team in a long while didn't jump out of the bushes and rape a woman. You know what...F off.
What do "1st round pick" and/or "averaging 21.7 ppg" have to do with whether or not the charges are legitimate? Or "Illinois' best team?"

Would you assume him more likely guilty if he was averaging 10 ppg?

What do "1st round pick" and/or "averaging 21.7 ppg" have to do with whether or not the charges are legitimate? Or "Illinois' best team?"

Would you assume him more likely guilty if he was averaging 10 ppg?

Obviously athletic prowess means you can’t be a bad person.

Has a college or professional athlete ever murdered, raped, stolen or lied? Of course. But not the good ones!

Top Bottom