Here we go holers, Bama or TX?

I think Texas controls the game and wins by 7-10 points. 23-14 type.

I will be cheering on Texas.

The atmosphere in Pasadena looks amazing tonight. Let's right the ship Gophers and get to a Rose Bowl....soon! I would love to see half that stadium in Maroon/Gold. I am sure every Gopher fan out there would be booking tickets for that game.

Hook 'em Horns! Go Gophers!

I think Bama's D will destroy Colt, but I hope it's just a good game.

I like the 'Horns - 27-17.

I also loathe Saban, so I'd prefer Texas to crush 'Bama.

Texas is lucky to be there, Bama throttled Florida. Logic says Roll Tide, but I have a gut feeling Texas wins.

GBG- How about that call by Saban on 4th down? Now if the DB was smart he would have knocked it down...but Texas is moving the ball.

What a start! People may disagree with this but I think that Brent and Kirk are as good as it gets calling a game.

What a start! People may disagree with this but I think that Brent and Kirk are as good as it gets calling a game.
It's tough to top Keith Jackson, but Musberger and Herbstriet keep it entertaining and don't give the viewers a bunch of B.S. Thank God this isn't on Fox.

This has been possibly the weirdest start to a game that I've ever seen.

PlayHosea, or anyone for that matter, how do you grap someones post if you want to comment on it? sorry, I'm new to this.

PlayHosea, or anyone for that matter, how do you grap someones post if you want to comment on it? sorry, I'm new to this.
Grap? If you are trying to quote a specific post, click the "Quote" button that is in the bottom right corner of every post.

Thanks rcpratt, but if you are for typo free posts I may disappoint you going forward. Again, thanks for the help though.

Just didn't even know what you were trying to say :p Grab?

thats what I was going for, yeah. Thanks again though, I've been trying to figure that out for awhile.

I'm glad the sideline reporter was able to tell us with 3 minutes left in the half that Colt is done for the half. Great work.

I'm glad the sideline reporter was able to tell us with 3 minutes left in the half that Colt is done for the half. Great work.

That was insightful!!
ps- this quote thing works great.

My hatred for both of these teams runs so deep it's hard to root for anyone.
But for the love of the SEC - ROLL TIDE!!!!

Hey DH, If Bama wins will you go on their message board and congratulate their fans??

Well, this game is a damn joke. Hoooorayyyyy BCS. Boise would've put up a better game than this.

Man. I don't really care who wins this, but I sure feel bad for Texas. And I feel bad for myself, because I was robbed of seeing a good game.

I feel bad for that freshman QB. He's gonna get blamed for losing a national championship.

Is Lee Corso drunk, or just really upset that the Longhorns are losing?

After the halftime show I realized what our band needs...more brass. It makes the band sound better and I think we might be able to hear the music then.

Top Bottom