Gophers vs UW-Green Bay new start time, and moved to BTN for TV

Officially, I think you buy tickets knowing that there is a potential for the game time/date to be changed. As a practical matter, I think that they would work with you to find a comparable game to exchange the tickets for you or, as a last resort, offer you a refund.
I'd agree with this, although it would seem to be pretty unusual for a game to be flexed to 4pm on a work day on that kind of notice.

I also have tix to the Alcorn State game, but if for some reason that was flexed, it likely wouldn't matter as much, because a lot of people are off that week.

the way things are going, if you buy an advance ticket to any type of sporting event these days, there is no guarantee that the game is going to be played, or which players will be available.

you've got NBA and NHL games getting postponed left and right, along with some college hoops.

I do NOT want to turn this into a covid discussion - just stating that there is a lot of uncertainty in the sports world at this moment.

I'm sure the Wild big-wigs are sweating bullets about the Winter Classic going forward as scheduled.

the way things are going, if you buy an advance ticket to any type of sporting event these days, there is no guarantee that the game is going to be played, or which players will be available.

you've got NBA and NHL games getting postponed left and right, along with some college hoops.

I do NOT want to turn this into a covid discussion - just stating that there is a lot of uncertainty in the sports world at this moment.

I'm sure the Wild big-wigs are sweating bullets about the Winter Classic going forward as scheduled.
Certainly true at this time, things being what they are, but under normal circumstances, it does seem pretty weird to flex a game to such a strange time.

The only time I can think of when I've had that happen, was a Wild game the day after Thanksgiving a few years back, which was switched from a matinee to 5 or 6 o'clock. My friend who had the tickets was from out of town, and we were already down on W. 7th early thinking the game was at one. By the time we got to the game, we were about three sheets to the wind.

His wife was NOT pleased that evening.

Terrible start time for the middle of the week. Ironically, in my world it might be easier for me to see the game.
Great that it's on BTN....now I can watch.

I’m trying to set my dvr, but the game isn’t showing up on B1G network in my guide yet. Anyone else having that issue?

I just checked YouTubeTV and it's not in the guide or set to record. It list BIG Today and the BIG Moment at 4:00 and 5:00...

As of now, the Alcorn State game is still BTN +. Unless they're going to move it to 9 AM for a BTN Breakfast special with Andy Kats from his couch in is PJ's.
Thanks for the reminder. just unsubscribed. Looks like they got an extra month out of me

Top Bottom