Gophers receive commitment from Michigan Grad Transfer Ben St-Juste

Seriously? Getting “pushed out” isn’t on topic for this thread? Gotcha.
Ego bruised? This thread supports my opinion. Gotcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it. Someone hurt your feelings. Get over it, drama queen.

It's a little screwy, but basically they have an extra year of HS in Canada before they head to college, if I'm not mistaken? I believe St Juste only did an extra half year of HS & then enrolled early at Michigan. He may have had a year's worth of college credits racked up when he early enrolled at Michigan?

I think you're right that there is something to that effect in Canada.

I figure this has been talked to death, and you can have your opinion, but sometimes one has to be willing to look behind the curtain. How would it be “pretty easy”?

Signing day is many months before some of these kids leave, and the commits that take their spots often verbal months before that. Sure, of course, the coaches know well ahead of time too in many cases when a kid plans to leave - but always? No kid decides later on? No kid changes his mind? You don’t find it odd when so many teams sign “too many” kids each February (or December in some cases now), only to have the numbers work out in the end?

I never said it happens to multiple players on every team every year like someone is now promoting, but I do think it happens to multiple players every year and at some point most (likely not every) teams are forced to do it. Seems it happened in MI and I also linked a story recently about it happening in Florida.

Let’s just agree to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Priceless.

Top Bottom