Gophers Get Thumped?

if it ends up helping Pitino keep his job, yes
I like that he can win his job. This win can be part of finishing top 4 in the conference. I am in the minority of thinking that this team will be contending at the top of the conference. I AM ALSO IN THE CAMP THAT DOES NOT get too high on calling him great if he does that. For me you have to be a conference champion. top 4 nearly always and or a Final 4. You have to build a consistent winner. Lets start now !

If you guys all wanted your Xmas paid for just put a few stacks on Iowa -7 parlayed with NO -7. Get +275 on that, and have a great Christmas

You ruined my Christmas. I kid, I don’t actually bet, but figured I’d give you a hard time!

If you guys all wanted your Xmas paid for just put a few stacks on Iowa -7 parlayed with NO -7. Get +275 on that, and have a great Christmas
So, how much did you lose?

30 percent B1G W/L record is a miserable way to be.

Right! I'm happy they won and it was one of the most exciting Gopher hoops ending ever; however people dismissing the past 7 years for one big win is ridiculous.

Right! I'm happy they won and it was one of the most exciting Gopher hoops ending ever; however people dismissing the past 7 years for one big win is ridiculous.
I look at it as one step of many against 7 years. Critical where i see fit, tip of the hat when earned. He has lost at a alarming rate but does not stand alone. Players have to make plays. Coaches get a bit too much credit when they win and too much blame when they lose.

So, how much did you lose?
In Minnesota so can't gamble but with 45 seconds left you could have cashed out for +250.

Pretty impressed with this board, everyone is always 100% right and looks back through weeks of stuff to call out each post, congrats ! That's good work, I guess I need to be more dedicated to posting every message someone gets wrong.

I was for making a change after last season but this is a new season. ...and the past is irrelevant until we can fit the current season and the outlook for the next into his overall time here at MN.

You guys carry a heavy load for something that is fun.

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom