Gophers Get Thumped?

An early line this afternoon had the Gophers at +5.5 vs hated Hawkeyes
Also listed...MSU +1.5 vs Wiscy at East Lansing.
I'm a little surprised by both.

tcerrocni. esolc emag dna neht tespu ytic. shpog ekam pot 52 ni pa llop. onitip steg a esiar dna noisnetxe. flog si yppah. walbol si ton.:)
FYI... It still doesn't make sense when you read it backwards.

FYI... It still doesn't make sense when you read it backwards.

nitramnaed will get it. Now u understand how he probly feels at times looking at our regular writing. Just think it is important that gh be welcoming to all, including backward spellers.

Last edited:

tcerrocni. esolc emag dna neht tespu ytic. shpog ekam pot 52 ni pa llop. onitip steg a esiar dna noisnetxe. flog si yppah. walbol si ton.:)
Thanks pallie!

Just so hard to know what to expect tomorrow. Part of me hopes the game is close all the way with a chance to win and the other part of me is just hoping we dont get blown out. 76 - 90 as the article states i suppose is fair, hopefully the game is closer than that.

Just so hard to know what to expect tomorrow. Part of me hopes the game is close all the way with a chance to win and the other part of me is just hoping we dont get blown out. 76 - 90 as the article states i suppose is fair, hopefully the game is closer than that.
Closer. I am expecting a win as this roster is one i see coming together. I saw several signs of things i liked.

I think we’ll be competitive. We had them beat last year...just couldn’t make a free throw.
Everybody says road games are very difficult in the pandemic with rules, testing, isolation etc

If you guys all wanted your Xmas paid for just put a few stacks on Iowa -7 parlayed with NO -7. Get +275 on that, and have a great Christmas

We laid an egg against Illinois, hopefully that doesn't happen again. I really think we can beat anybody on a great day. Let's beat them and be competitive in every game, no more large losses like the first big ten game this year

We laid an egg against Illinois, hopefully that doesn't happen again. I really think we can beat anybody on a great day. Let's beat them and be competitive in every game, no more large losses like the first big ten game this year
Agree on beat anyone except for me, Gonzaga. They are a well oiled machine. They can survive a night where their two best shooters are off because they hurt you from everywhere.

If Pitino keeps it within 20 it'll be a miracle.
Stay out of our house. This is our time. Last week was their time. It is over, that is done. today we take it to them because we can. Carr, Mash, and Gabe decide to have career games today.

Agree on beat anyone except for me, Gonzaga. They are a well oiled machine. They can survive a night where their two best shooters are off because they hurt you from everywhere.
Yes true, I meant for Big 10.

Top Bottom