Payne 5
Thompson 4/5
Fox 4/5
Ihnen 4
Battle 3/4
Ola Joseph 3/4
Carrington 2
Thiam 2

5 open roster spots for the Spring - I have to think they sign 4 and perhaps give a year by year to Ramsberg who they obviously like. Has to be three guards and a big and the guards have to be plug and play, ready to go. I am actually gaining a little optimism that we could be decent next year if we can get the right transfer guards.

Donā€™t forget Sutherlin will be back too. I share your optimism about next year, not a tournament team but certainly more competitive than we will be this season. A lot will probably ride on whether they can pull in an impact transfer point guard. Probably need Carrington to be an early contributor too because shooting probably takes a dip otherwise. This year is going to be rough but I like the core group of locals we have plus Ihnen.

Donā€™t forget Sutherlin will be back too. I share your optimism about next year, not a tournament team but certainly more competitive than we will be this season. A lot will probably ride on whether they can pull in an impact transfer point guard. Probably need Carrington to be an early contributor too because shooting probably takes a dip otherwise. This year is going to be rough but I like the core group of locals we have plus Ihnen.
Unfortunately he won't as this is Sutherlin's extra year. Played two years of JUCO, One year at UNH, hurt last year, this is the extra year, he's not going to get two extra years because he got hurt in a free year

I was curious as to what happened with Ola-Joseph and Prolific Prep as well. A couple of his teammates looked better than anyone on the Gophers roster right now (not hyperbole) when I watched some of his games there.

Keep an eye on Judah Mintz. He recently de-committed from Pitt and he's one of Ben Johnson's more recent follows on Twitter. He plays with Reeves (the possible project big target who visited this Fall) at Oak Hill. I am just connecting dots there, no inside information.

Top Bottom