Gopher Portal Offers

And he was from Harvard. Cant be that smart as Louisville is not a outstanding U. Outstanding in the middle of nowhere maybe so it must be Nil $
You could have just stopped at he went to Harvard.

PJ was bitching about the Badgers and other teams "negative recruiting" our players. Not sure if that was for recruits or transfers but he just did it to Kill. They have a history of battling for recruits that predates both of their Gopher jobs. I get he's in the portal so he's up for grabs. Hope it works out.
Negative recruiting is when you talk shit about another program that is recruiting the same kid as you. Simply offering a kid that Jerry Kill also wants is not negative recruiting.

I could see him as being a legit dual threat. Would love to see him come in and run the Wildcat as well.

And he was from Harvard. Cant be that smart as Louisville is not a outstanding U. Outstanding in the middle of nowhere maybe so it must be Nil $
Or maybe, and I know this is just crazy talk but, he really liked the coaches or the campus and just felt like that was where he wanted to be.

Top Bottom