Give Our Players A Standing Ovation at the Ohio U Game

I will stand up and cheer this Saturday when Croft runs out as the starting QB.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember the last time the Gopher fans booed their coach at home?

Every time we choose to run out the clock at the end of a half when we have at least a minute to try and drive into field goal range.

i'd love to rip into this thread but its just just just so easy. man, up guys. Then i click on some croft hopeful thread about Mitch being insecure about being replaced....too delicious

I think it a nice gesture to give our players a standing ovation before the start of the game.

So show your support for the team!

They deserved it for all the hard work they put in.

They won against KSU in spite of the decimated and disarrayed O-Line. These are eighteen to twenty year old kids who played their hearts out for us.

Go Gophers! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I like this idea. We will do it.

I sent Mitch some flowers

When I needed to get things straightened out, it wasn't a big kiss on the cheek from Grandma that motivated me...it was Dad threatening to put me through the wall and telling me what a huge disappointment I was.

When I needed to get things straightened out, it wasn't a big kiss on the cheek from Grandma that motivated me...it was Dad threatening to put me through the wall and telling me what a huge disappointment I was.

Does your dad wear #28 for the Vikings? Sorry I couldn't resist.

The coaches and players have families in the stadium. I wonder what that number was Saturday. All of you who think booing your home team is your right, for whatever reason you can use to justify it, likely would not see the justification if it was your parent, sibling, or offspring.

With all Kill and his staff have done here, all this program has been through, all of the handcuffs (especially facilities) that make turning this program into a contender difficult, it seems the Gopher fans should go out of their way to support him. His methods have worked pretty well, so far, and things appear to be moving forward. Defense and special teams look like championship-caliber to me, and this staff has done some good things offensively everywhere they've been. We're facing some challenges offensively, but we're also 2-1. If at the end of the year things aren't where you'd like, feel free to organize the "fire Kill" campaign. In the meantime, why not do your part to support the program and encourage those you can to trust that they know what they're doing.

The coaches and players have families in the stadium. I wonder what that number was Saturday. All of you who think booing your home team is your right, for whatever reason you can use to justify it, likely would not see the justification if it was your parent, sibling, or offspring.

With all Kill and his staff have done here, all this program has been through, all of the handcuffs (especially facilities) that make turning this program into a contender difficult, it seems the Gopher fans should go out of their way to support him. His methods have worked pretty well, so far, and things appear to be moving forward. Defense and special teams look like championship-caliber to me, and this staff has done some good things offensively everywhere they've been. We're facing some challenges offensively, but we're also 2-1. If at the end of the year things aren't where you'd like, feel free to organize the "fire Kill" campaign. In the meantime, why not do your part to support the program and encourage those you can to trust that they know what they're doing.

It's just so hard on Jerry Kill here at Minnesota. He is working with both hands tied behind his back. I can't believe they haven't changed the name to Jerry Kill Field at TCF Bank Stadium. It's just not right what he has to put up with at Minnesota.

I'm a bit lost on the suggestion.

Every game when the team takes the field.... everyone is standing and cheering.

+1
Great Post killme...
Sounds like most folks that post here don't know how hard it is for the kids to go to practice and have meetings each day ALONG with going to classes and traveling to-and-from games on weekends and studying and homework. Come on people...playing a college sport is like having a BIG job along with going to school and keeping your grades up. There is alot of pressure on these kids. Please give them a break. If you can't do that...you have no heart.

You know,their parents could be sayin, hey cool, these fine people are paying the full cost of attendance to an elite school so my kid can do something he loves. I just got two plane tickets and game tickets!

If you can't be an athlete.... be an athletic supporter....

Top Bottom