GAME #15: Gophers (11-3, 0-1) v. Purdue (10-4, 0-1) [BTN, 1:30PM)

With Ellis and Foster we'd be up by 40.

I wouldn't think so, but our chances to make it to the dance next season would certainly improve. Settling for Carlos Morris, when he could have had Ellis, must be a bitter pill to swallow for Coach P. At least he can count on Norwood for a new practice facility.

They are getting a lot of easy dunks/layups early in the shot clock. We gotta make them work to take some time off the clock.

I wouldn't think so, but our chances to make it to the dance next season would certainly improve. Settling for Carlos Morris, when he could have had Ellis, must be a bitter pill to swallow for Coach P. At least he can count on Norwood for a new practice facility.

Dude get the **** out of here this is a game thread. And Foster would be nothing but a wasted scholarship for 4 years. You have never seen Morris play so don't pretend like you know what you are talking about.

What in the world was that last possession?! Everybody was just standing around at half court?!

Such bull****...why can we close out no one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Purdue was always going to make a run but you gotta keep playing hard. Come on Gophs!!

This is embarrassing....how do you not put this one away 5 minutes ago.

The double team defense is killing the Gophers. Stay on your man and quit taking chances.

Giving up wide-open layups to milk clock - sign of a team that isn't confident (?).

Rebounding has been abysmal in the second half. Let's just get the W!

wow, Hammonds all over EE's back - too obvious to call for these ****ty refs?

To say this game has been poorly officiated for both teams is an understatement. Get it together B1G Ten!

Then Painter calls the foul. The baseline ref never blew his whistle. It was the ref standing by Painter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is going to come down to freethrows, we gotta make ours. If we do, we win.

Gotta love how Malik has ice in the veins, no matter the situation.

Then Painter calls the foul. The baseline ref never blew his whistle. It was the ref standing by Painter. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This! Saw the replay and the baseline ref didn't do anything! What a joke!

Gotta work on rebounding out of the zone....this is ridiculous.

Top Bottom