Gach waiver has not been submitted as of today

I wonder if it could be something Academic, but they don't want to publicize it for tactful reasons.

Hurdles cleared should mean unbridled optimism :cool03:

I assume, in the meantime, that he has been allowed to be on campus and practicing in the same capacity all the other bball team roster?

As long as he gets accepted before tipoff of game one, then we're fine.

As long as he gets accepted before tipoff of game one, then we're fine.
Which is certainly not a given considering we didn’t get the Carr news until two games after the season started and we submitted that waiver in the early summer IIRC.

Well, the NCAA moved faster than I expected on approving my
Not an identical situation but it doesn’t give me faith that the NCAA is always going to move quickly, whether the school the player is transferring from cooperates or not.
Well, the NCAA moved faster on the Robbins waiver than I expected them to (granted, my most recent frame of reference was Carr).

Well, the NCAA moved faster than I expected on approving my

Well, the NCAA moved faster on the Robbins waiver than I expected them to (granted, my most recent frame of reference was Carr).
Didn’t it take them several months with Robbins? We submitted the waiver shortly after he committed and we got the waiver in late August.

We had to re-submit Robbin's request, as I recall. I know they wanted to avoid that this time, and spend extra time to gather that info. At least that is the story given.

Didn’t it take them several months with Robbins? We submitted the waiver shortly after he committed and we got the waiver in late August.
Different situation. Robbins was submitted prior to any of the exemptions. They had not set a precedence of giving out exemptions and now it should be much easier to rule.

Ok, what about this.....

they drag this out until the date of the 1st game.

PA announcer is giving the Gophers' starting lineup.

gives four names......long pause......."and starting at Shooting Guard"......and Gach comes running up onto the court through a cloud of smoke, like a WWE entrance.

it's all a set-up to hype the season opener.

or maybe not.

Ok, what about this.....

gives four names......long pause......."and starting at Shooting Guard"......and Gach comes running up onto the court through a cloud of smoke, like a WWE entrance.

or maybe not.
That would be awesome. . .can you imagine the roar from the crowd when he comes out. . . oh wait nevermind.

Ok, what about this.....

or maybe not.
How about he has a tear away suit on like he can’t play, then tears it off when his name is announced with his jersey on underneath.

Ok, what about this.....

or maybe not.
Seems like a lot of effort for an empty arena.

I can see it now...indoor fireworks and Korean baseball like cheerleaders inspiring the TV audience.

Wake Forest transfer, Chaundee Brown, just got his waiver approved to play right away at Michigan. His waiver was submitted only about 2 1/2- 3 weeks ago.

Ok, what about this.....

or maybe not.

I like your optimism

Top Bottom