Fleck

Facts .... we will never win big games with this staff they panic can't handle the moment

Decent person and leader. Horrible football coach. Fuck him off soon. Fire Coyle too

Lets hear the excuses
Believe me the crap will come. I hurt like everyone else, but I'm not going to cuss, swear, start pointing fingers etc. That is pretty childish in my opinion. Then the kids grow up to be like their idiot parents due to the fact that their football team lost.

Agree - he will spin with more excuses - track record of losing big games is piling up - where is coyle is this mess - best i can tell everything he has done has come up tails

Decent person and leader. Horrible football coach. Fuck him off soon. Fire Coyle too
Fleck is a decent guy with good values. He is not an elite coach otherwise he would have hired elite coordinators...BTW, I totally agree that Coyle needs to go. He is an arrogant, incompetent jerk, and that's being kind to him.

This team doesn’t seem that far away. OC called a better game today but TM couldn’t execute very well. Decent QB play with this defense and they probably would only have 1 loss. Thought the squad outplayed the Hawks. Man have they broken Tanner. Maybe it’s the loss of his Dad? Love Tanner but he just has regressed terribly this year. Tired of losing to the rivals, because it’s not a rivalry with these teams. Sigh.

This team doesn’t seem that far away. OC called a better game today but TM couldn’t execute very well. Decent QB play with this defense and they probably would only have 1 loss. Thought the squad outplayed the Hawks. Man have they broken Tanner. Maybe it’s the loss of his Dad? Love Tanner but he just has regressed terribly this year. Tired of losing to the rivals, because it’s not a rivalry with these teams. Sigh.
That is what’s most frustrating, these games just haven’t been very rivalish with WI and IA because they’re completely one sided

Yeah Tanner is off badly. He needs to sit and clear his head. Not a demotion, just a rest.

Well they’re still rivals regardless of how one sided. Ohio State and Michigan are still rivals even though Ohio state won like the last 8-9

It’s almost as if Coyle rushed to get the Fleck extension finalized before our usual November losses.

This is it for me. Fleck isn't perfect, but every coach makes bad decision from time to time. For me he's FAR down the list of problems today. Morgan is squarely at the top which is sad. He was B-A-D today. The passing game is ruined. Who's to blame going back to the time of Sanford's hire is up for debate, but today it was Morgan. Sanford called a good game and had a nice plan that should've been enough to win. I'd have no problem with him moving along after this year though...

We outplayed Iowa down there two years ago, also. Sometimes, a team just has your number.

Purdue pretty much dominated us this year and we keep beating Brohm. It's just weird how it all works.

Yeah Tanner is off badly. He needs to sit and clear his head. Not a demotion, just a rest.

Tanner is simply not talented enough to be successful without great receivers running under mediocre passes.

Ironically, I was listening to a podcast with Reusse and the Skor North guys, and Reusse was actually more positive about Fleck than Phil Mackey. Reusse said he doesn't like Fleck's shtick, but overall he thinks Fleck is an asset to the program. Called him comparable to Mason or Kill as a coach, with somewhat better recruiting.

I’m really trying to be objective, but Tanner doesn’t seem like himself at all. I truly feel for the guy. I think that the loss of his father is heavily impacting him and PJ is doing what he can to support him (unfortunately, to the detriment of the W-L record).

Our backfield on D is also the weakness of our team during PJ era. They got lucky with Antoine Wjr and few leftover from Jay Sawvel time. it is not looking good lately on that front too. Thus being said Rossi is still the best coaching staff on this team.

It is shocking how conservative Fleck is as a coach. It is unfathomable. I would pay for the moving company to take him to USC at this point. He's not worth the contract.
The fact we went this direction after 2019 is unfathomable and falls squarely on PJ as the decision maker.

Top Bottom