Favorite drink/alcohol and food for watching gopher games

At home - whatever we have in!
At the games they used to have the best Chicago dog. Don’t know why it has not been on the menu in the last year or 2. Hope it comes back as it was one of the best in town! Otherwise I settle for a hot dog with mustard and onions or Famous Dave’s barbecue sandwich. We miss Campus Pizza on Washington Ave., our regular stop , in years past!
I absolutely love Chicago dogs...mit kraut! I’ve been experimenting with my own build that is different and somewhat unique: toasted brioche bun lathered in Durkees sauce, bread n butter pickles, red onions, chopped pimento stuffed olives, orange marmalade (Seville oranges), Ken Davis BB sauce and a healthy dollop of whipped cream liberally drizzled with maple syrup. Not something you’ll find on menus at eateries, but bursting with a juxtaposed cacophony of flavors! Serve with a tall boy of your choice with a 5 ounce bourbon chaser. Lovely!

I absolutely love Chicago dogs...mit kraut! I’ve been experimenting with my own build that is different and somewhat unique: toasted brioche bun lathered in Durkees sauce, bread n butter pickles, red onions, chopped pimento stuffed olives, orange marmalade (Seville oranges), Ken Davis BB sauce and a healthy dollop of whipped cream liberally drizzled with maple syrup. Not something you’ll find on menus at eateries, but bursting with a juxtaposed cacophony of flavors! Serve with a tall boy of your choice with a 5 ounce bourbon chaser. Lovely!

Ummmm...TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

I never knew that.

Yeah, McNulty asks for a Irish Whiskey from a bartender an he start to pout him a Bushmills, and that's when McNulty utters that classic, the bartender then pours him a proper Jameson.

It's an American thing, per the link -

Top Bottom