***Exhibition Gameday Thread - New Look Gophers VS Concordia St.Paul****

I just subscribed for probably this one game since I'm guessing I'll be at the rest of the home games. Typically I could take or leave an exhibition.....but unlike some others......I am VERY curious about this team.

I'm curious, if Ben was being interviewed by Paul Allen, they both caught on fire and you had only one bucket of water
Ben is a great guy. Solid human. Nothing bad to say about him. But he isn’t an inspired hire.

I doubt I will make every game a priority this year, but I’m interested in seeing where this all begins. Also a tad curious to see how Peyton Willis and TT look.

I’m also planning on cashing in a favor and leaving the kiddo at home with mom next Tuesday so I can catch Game 1 in person. Just in case BJ turns out to be the next Coach K, ya know :)
I hope he is. That would be incredible.

Interesting....I know some high school basketball coaches who hope and think this regime has a good chance to be successful.
Lots of people in lots of professions probably hope that. 99% of high school coaches will never have a kid who is offered by Ben Johnson

I just subscribed for probably this one game since I'm guessing I'll be at the rest of the home games. Typically I could take or leave an exhibition.....but unlike some others......I am VERY curious about this team.
Yeah, this team is the most unknown in a long time. Just excited to see some of these guys for the first time

Anyone else’s game stream a running clock that starts at 7:50 PM no matter when you click into it?

I started over once I switched to computer, Battle doing some nice things.

Through 4 mins, Loewe with a couple nice feeds to curry who blew the finish

App issues are why I love having a chromecast type device along with whatever other streaming devices I used. Very easy to run the video on a phone and cast it.

My six/seven year old chromecast actually died a few weeks back. Replaced it with a Nvidia Shield Pro and have never looked back. Can also stream and transcode anything I throw at it from my NAS with a Plex server, along with android TV apps, and a built in chromecast.

App issues are why I love having a chromecast type device along with whatever other streaming devices I used. Very easy to run the video on a phone and cast it.

My six/seven year old chromecast actually died a few weeks back. Replaced it with a Nvidia Shield Pro and have never looked back. Can also stream and transcode anything I throw at it from my NAS with a Plex server, along with android TV apps, and a built in chromecast.
Can airplay most things to roku these days. Not the btn plus app.
Good news: if you start the stream on roku, let the clock reach 8:00, the game starts
And I’m realizing now that the roku app allows you to fast forward. Obviously you don’t need this info since you are casting!

Think we're gonna have some dry stretches this year. I have a hard time seeing anyone on this team be able to consistently create shots for themselves.

Willis looks good. I can't keep track of all the new #'s, so I'm calling #24 Hoffarber.

Nice feed from thompson to daniels who plays the finish and then they give up a 3, quick answer by sutherlin

Top Bottom