ESPN: Sources: Jim Harbaugh accepts head coaching job with Chargers

It will be interesting to see what happens in Michigan as to violations if the NFL does anything about that. A while back there was some rumbling that he wouldn't get off so easy jumping to the NFL.

Not surprised. Harbaugh has been a successful NFL coach before, the portal/NIL is making life hell for college coaches, and MI might be facing some sort of sanctions (I doubt it). The weird dude is one hell of coach.

Can't wait for LA to someday appear on Hard Knocks and seeing the Chargers sleep
overs. :rolleyes: Harbaugh is such a tool. His crap might not play well in the NFL.
I don't know that it will play long, but I suspect for 3-4 years based on his track record (including San Francisco) it will play well.

As a QB, Assistant Coach & Heard Coach with 20 years of experience in the NFL, he knows what's what.

Like him or hate him the San Diego Chargers got a heck of a good football coach. He should be the Vikings HC if KAM was a football mind.
It's only been 7 seasons since the Chargers have played in SD. These things take time to get used to.

It's only been 7 seasons since the Chargers have played in SD. These things take time to get used to.
What are you trying to say?🤔
Had to go check, had a real 🧠 fart.

let's be honest - Harbaugh is running away from Michigan to avoid facing the consequences of the mess he is leaving behind.

He may be a heck of a coach - but I wouldn't hire him. he has a track record of bending or breaking rules to get what he wants. and he is one goofy son of a beech.
I’d take him on a nfl team in a heartbeat

Can't wait for LA to someday appear on Hard Knocks and seeing the Chargers sleep
overs. :rolleyes: Harbaugh is such a tool. His crap might not play well in the NFL.
What? He’s like 45-20 or something like that in the NFL. Seriously where do you come up with this? No offense

I think he'll do just fine with the players. Thing I've noticed the last couple of seasons is that the pro players seem just as immature as the college players. They'll buy Harbaugh's schtick.

I’m sure Brian Kelly would love to be considered for this job. At LSU he had the Heisman winner at QB, won 10 games and still only finished 3rd in their division in the SEC. Maybe an easier path to winning at Michigan.

I'm still trying to come to grips with this whole Minnesota North Stars to Dallas development. 😉 😥
Yep, I miss the North Stars. I’ve had trouble really embracing the Wild. What would you have thought about naming the team the Minnesota North, having a big N on the jersey and using the old green and gold colors? I could have accepted them immediately.

I’m sure Brian Kelly would love to be considered for this job. At LSU he had the Heisman winner at QB, won 10 games and still only finished 3rd in their division in the SEC. Maybe an easier path to winning at Michigan.
Michigan has a posting law, Moore is the hire.

Yep, I miss the North Stars. I’ve had trouble really embracing the Wild. What would you have thought about naming the team the Minnesota North, having a big N on the jersey and using the old green and gold colors? I could have accepted them immediately.
Wouldn't have been a bad idea. I recall liking the idea of "Northern Lights". Polars sounded good, but I think was rejected because the color scheme (or lack thereof) would be tough to sell team gear.

While I appreciate the Wild and am a fan, I am just not quite as "all in" as I was of the team of my youth.

Plus, he'll be able to ditch the faux Cajun accent.

I'm still trying to come to grips with this whole Minnesota North Stars to Dallas development. 😉 😥

LSoon it was commonplace for entire teams to change cities in search of greater profits. The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music.“-Baseketball

let's be honest - Harbaugh is running away from Michigan to avoid facing the consequences of the mess he is leaving behind.

He may be a heck of a coach - but I wouldn't hire him. he has a track record of bending or breaking rules to get what he wants. and he is one goofy son of a beech.
He has a slimy feel to him but he also has a track record of being wildly successful everywhere he has been.

Feels a lot like when Pete Carroll left USC to head to the NFL.

Top Bottom