Dylan Wright

This is dumb when edible pot gummies are available at a lot of gas stations and stores in MN for 21 and above.There is no enforcement to differentiate between hemp and Cannibas. You can literally buy 25 MG when 5 MG is supposed to be the law. I have looked at the packaging and even told store owners those are not legal and they do not flinch.

Wasn’t a comment about the crime/punishment which no one can corroborate 100%.

Rather an attempt at mirth and merriment.

There will be some interesting lawsuits in the future regarding this topic?

Last edited:

This is dumb when edible pot gummies are available at a lot of gas stations and stores in MN for 21 and above.There is no enforcement to differentiate between hemp and Cannibas. You can literally buy 25 MG when 5 MG is supposed to be the law. I have looked at the packaging and even told store owners those are not legal and they do not flinch.
Law is 5mg per serving, 50mg per package, it's the same old "this package has multiple servings" that happens on pretty much every packaged food item.

💨 💨 = no pass
Kids have learn that just because it's legal in some states (a) it may not be legal where you are now and (b) your occupation/vocation/employer may not condone it within the confines of your profession. The moral fight is meaningless if you are arrested based on local laws.

Kids have learn that just because it's legal in some states (a) it may not be legal where you are now and (b) your occupation/vocation/employer may not condone it within the confines of your profession. The moral fight is meaningless if you are arrested based on local laws.
Good post - you gotta respect the person whose your boss.

I li

So just to be clear, does the NCAA test these kids for weed, or is this the program/PJ doing it?

I agree… having said that when you smoke can be an issue…

Wow. Some just can't help advertising their stupidity.
There was a wonderful sign that the state police in Colorado put up on their capitol grounds on the first anniversary of legalizing it. Big sign that said something like "It's still not legal to smoke on public grounds." that they posted in anticipating of folks smoking to celebrate the anniversary of the law passing.

Top Bottom