Dylan Wright

TonyLiebert

Reaction score
Hearing that is/was a drug test issue for Wright

Not sure why in the year 2022 teams are drug testing their players but rules are rules I guess.
Because performance enhancing drugs and what players are thinking are performance enhancing drugs are being used. schools do not want to get sued when a kid dies on the sideline from a stroke or heart failure due to this.

Because performance enhancing drugs and what players are thinking are performance enhancing drugs are being used. schools do not want to get sued when a kid dies on the sideline from a stroke or heart failure due to this.
Gotcha, I guess I thought it was a weed test he got suspended for.

So a false positive or what?
I don’t follow.
I learned on Wednesday last week of the suspension. I was actually told there were others, but either that was wrong or they were bit players.

What ever happened to the WR Room and the players' leadership council? To be a leader, you don't want to be threading the rules.

Did Kristen Hoskins play any of the four games he is allowed to without burning his redshirt?

I don’t follow.
I learned on Wednesday last week of the suspension. I was actually told there were others, but either that was wrong or they were bit players.
Was the test a false positive, or what? Maybe his first positive test and Fleck just decided to suspend him for game? I believe these are the new NCAA penalties:

If the student has one positive test, then there is, “No loss of eligibility if the school provides a management plan and education for the student-athlete.” A second positive test has the same outcome, except with the consequence of missing 25% of regular-season contests if they did not previously follow the management plan. Then, a third positive test follows the same rules, but the student would be required to miss 50% of regular-season contests if they did not follow their school's management plan.

Was the test a false positive, or what? Maybe his first positive test and Fleck just decided to suspend him for game? I believe these are the new NCAA penalties:

If the student has one positive test, then there is, “No loss of eligibility if the school provides a management plan and education for the student-athlete.” A second positive test has the same outcome, except with the consequence of missing 25% of regular-season contests if they did not previously follow the management plan. Then, a third positive test follows the same rules, but the student would be required to miss 50% of regular-season contests if they did not follow their school's management plan.
So, to hedge your bets and not risk any loss of playing time...everyone should put in their management plan that the player should use the drug of choice again?? Just seems obvious that they didn't follow the plan if they are caught a 2nd and 3rd time....unless...

So, to hedge your bets and not risk any loss of playing time...everyone should put in their management plan that the player should use the drug of choice again?? Just seems obvious that they didn't follow the plan if they are caught a 2nd and 3rd time....unless...
Not really. The plan could be some sort of successful treatment program with elevated testing for a period of time.

I have no clue. You would laugh at the chain of how I heard about it - but considering it was correct on the suspension, I’m going to assume it was right on the reason. Maybe it wasn’t the first for him, but was for the others? No clue.

I have no clue. You would laugh at the chain of how I heard about it - but considering it was correct on the suspension, I’m going to assume it was right on the reason. Maybe it wasn’t the first for him, but was for the others? No clue.
If his second I believe he misses 25% of games.

If his second I believe he misses 25% of games.
What you posted said they miss 25% “if they didn’t follow the management plan”. I don’t know what that means???

Either way - I don’t know the details. I’m telling you what I was told. Again, considering it was spot on about the suspension, I’m going to trust the reason. You don’t have to 🤷‍♂️

💨 💨 = no pass
This is dumb when edible pot gummies are available at a lot of gas stations and stores in MN for 21 and above.There is no enforcement to differentiate between hemp and Cannibas. You can literally buy 25 MG when 5 MG is supposed to be the law. I have looked at the packaging and even told store owners those are not legal and they do not flinch.

Last edited:

Top Bottom