Duke has a positive COVID test and will not play tonight in the ACC tourney

Lol, does this help their chances of getting into the NCAAs?

This is awesome. I don't think there is any way they can be put in the tourney now. They needed another 1-2 quality wins.

As far as Matthew Hurt, is he that certain as an NBA guy that he will leave?

This is awesome. I don't think there is any way they can be put in the tourney now. They needed another 1-2 quality wins.

As far as Matthew Hurt, is he that certain as an NBA guy that he will leave?
I think he is headed to the league. Had a really good year shooting the ball. 55% on field goals, 44% on 3s. Usage and percentages up from last year. Still 6'9 and has a solid body for the NBA. May lack some athleticism but definitely will get drafted.

I think he is headed to the league. Had a really good year shooting the ball. 55% on field goals, 44% on 3s. Usage and percentages up from last year. Still 6'9 and has a solid body for the NBA. May lack some athleticism but definitely will get drafted.

Yeah, I can see him being a solid bench guy. He definitely can play the NBA style as far as big guy with an outside game. He can add some strength too

Mind boggling that Duke won't be in the tournament.

So strange.

... Christian Laetner 2.0

That seems like his ceiling to me. Laettner was a 15/7 guy basically. Some lower seasons towards the end. Played 15 years. Very underrated career.
Laettner wouldn't last that long in todays NBA.

Duke sucks this year, that’s the reason he never played in the tourney.
Did they suck last year when the season was cancelled? Cause I feel like he would have played in the tourney. Maybe thats why he didn’t? To be fair had he been a gopher he would have never played in the tourney.

Hmmm.. Gophers might of made it both years with Hurt. Hurt shooting wide open threes or Alihan Demir? Oturu and Hurt together. They would of made it

Hmmm.. Gophers might of made it both years with Hurt. Hurt shooting wide open threes or Alihan Demir? Oturu and Hurt together. They would of made it
Maybe. But we don’t play that game cause Pitino

Virginia/Georgia Tech has been cancelled, due to positive CoVid test in the Cavaliers program.

I was more referring to the possibility some other big name schools have to bow out and they just cancel the tournament... again.
No way. They’d rather northwestern play Minnesota in the national title game than cancel it again

I agree. I think we are probably in the 10-16th team out range.

3 down
We'll make it in, make a sweet 16 run and Pitino will save himself.

FWIW, Kansas UVA, etc. are not out of the NCAA's yet. They can still test negative enough days in a row to make it. Duke is the only one to declare season over.

Top Bottom