Duck Duck Beers Sightings

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
I thought I start a thread on where you all got your DDBs and what are your thoughts on taste? So please contribute to this thread on anything about DDB 👍

Also I contacted Gray Duck Spirits today via Instagram to see if they will sell their DDB to any beer distributors here in Pennsylvania and they replied that they don’t have license to sell in PA yet. I told them that I need some here ASAP so I can try it and to support our boys!

They said they’ll let me know when they will sell in PA.

If y'all know if/where I can order me some DDB from a MN online beer store, that’ll be just as good!

Just talked to Surdyk’s and they said they just got their DDB stock in yesterday, but they do not ship beers and they don’t have a license to ship beers to PA.

I thought I start a thread on where you all got your DDBs and what are your thoughts on taste? So please contribute to this thread on anything about DDB 👍

Also I contacted Gray Duck Spirits today via Instagram to see if they will sell their DDB to any beer distributors here in Pennsylvania and they replied that they don’t have license to sell in PA yet. I told them that I need some here ASAP so I can try it and to support our boys!

They said they’ll let me know when they will sell in PA.

If y'all know if/where I can order me some DDB from a MN online beer store, that’ll be just as good!
Just talked to Surdyk’s and they said they just got their DDB stock in yesterday, but they do not ship beers and they don’t have a license to ship beers to PA.
Sounds like it’s time for you to call an expert -

1696547229483.png

Attachments

• 1696547152393.png
    1696547152393.png
    564.1 KB · Views: 0

The distribution laws between states suck. Your best bet is to get someone you know in MN to ship some to you themselves. Technically it's not allowed but the likelihood of getting caught for shipping a 6 pack is fairly small.

The distribution laws between states suck. Your best bet is to get someone you know in MN to ship some to you themselves. Technically it's not allowed but the likelihood of getting caught for shipping a 6 pack is fairly small.
I thought about that as I have plenty of people that would then I thought of my beers exploding and all shook up on their way here 🤣

Most likely they won’t make it here intact

I’ll just need to wait til I get back to Minny or Gray Duck Spirits can sell in PA unfortunately.

I thought about that as I have plenty of people that would then I thought of my beers exploding and all shook up on their way here 🤣

I’ll just need to wait til I get back to Minny or Gray Duck Spirits can sell in PA unfortunately.

I’ve shipped beer 100s of times. Have had 1 bottle cap come off out of ~2000 beers. You’d be fine. But it’s illogical. You’ll spend 10x more on shipping than DTA gets

Never had an issue with a Caly wine distributor; and that’s going across the whole country😉

Tried 2 stores today and no sightings.

I’ve shipped beer 100s of times. Have had 1 bottle cap come off out of ~2000 beers. You’d be fine. But it’s illogical. You’ll spend 10x more on shipping than DTA gets
Surdyks did say that, they said if anyone will ship me beers, its shipping fees will be more than my beers

Watching - Would love to buy a couple cases to start!

Honestly I think it tastes pretty bad - I will still definitely support it at the stadium, but I won't be buying it for at home consumption.

It tastes like a beer that's caught between trying to be a macro lager rice beer and something with more body. Not trying to hate, I love what they are doing, and I hope they revise the formula to make it more drinkable.

That's a cool collection hobby assuming you're hanging onto the caps.

As for DDB...I hope I run into it in Fargo soon. If not they don't have the ND license I hope they ship to Moorhead.

Honestly I think it tastes pretty bad - I will still definitely support it at the stadium, but I won't be buying it for at home consumption.

It tastes like a beer that's caught between trying to be a macro lager rice beer and something with more body. Not trying to hate, I love what they are doing, and I hope they revise the formula to make it more drinkable.
That’s what I was worried about. Not sure why they couldn’t just do a full bodied lager, blonde ale or Pilsner

Top Ten Liquors said they should have it in all stores this weekend. I was going to check on my way home today.

That's a cool collection hobby assuming you're hanging onto the caps.

As for DDB...I hope I run into it in Fargo soon. If not they don't have the ND license I hope they ship to Moorhead.

I got very into craft beer. Was trading all over the world. Very expensive. Very dumb. Very fat. 😂

i have a friend who has done the same. Like I said its a cool hobby.

Met my three best friends through it. But it’s pricy. Super fun to see the world through beer and always good to travel and see breweries.

Looks like the people who made this didn't check the USPTO. Someone already has a trademark for Duck Duck Beer. Don't be surprised if they get slapped with an order to stop selling.

Looks like the people who made this didn't check the USPTO. Someone already has a trademark for Duck Duck Beer. Don't be surprised if they get slapped with an order to stop selling.
No body say nothing…let the good times roll while it lasts

So, it was a bad concoction and that’s their donation?
#NeverTrustAHawkeye

Last edited:

Just got some at Lexington Liquors. Haven’t tried it yet. They said they just got a big shipment today.

Does grey duck have the capacity to make beer or are they contracting this out???

Top Bottom