Doogie: Unless U is holding out on info, Goetz has not raised $1 for facilities

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

- Doogie said she's been the interim AD for 9 or 10 months and "as far as I know, unless the University is holding back information, Beth Goetz has not raised $1. Not 1 fundraising dollar."!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

So does this mean the U was holding back info from Doogie? From Doogie? Gasp!!!

Lol this looks kinda funny in Doogie face! They make **** up as they go everyone of them !

Lol if I'm not mistaken Kaler just said that Goetz raised over 15 million dollars for facilities

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shocked that a reporter who goes by "Doogie" isn't plugged in. The name alone should get him respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol if I'm not mistaken Kaler just said that Goetz raised over 15 million dollars for facilities

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Guess the U was "holding onto info" to the tune of $15,000,000..

Shocked that a reporter who goes by "Doogie" isn't plugged in. The name alone should get him respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for 7 days no reporter stated a correction until Doogie announced it himself today.

At first, I thought that she'll grow into the role of permanent AD as she gains more experience. Now, I get the same vibes that she'll be a good administrative type for academics & Title IX compliance, etc... She'll make an excellent second in command in charge of day to day operations.

We need someone with:

More savoir faire and comfort in handling the public - a person who is sure of themselves and exude a confident public persona. Check

Knowledge and experience in handling high profile sports. Check

Excellent fundraising skills. Check

Someone who will do what it takes to make football & basketball great. Hockey included. Check

A visionary like the way Jerry Kill set goals for the football program before illness derailed his career. Check

If in the end Beth becomes the permanent AD, it means we failed to get someone better.

Mark Coyle

Because it's not a story.

Not a story because we move at such a rapid pace there is no need to update every $15 million in fundraising? Or what would your logic be why it is not a story? Essentially, the only specific point Beth was lauded for her in her time as interim A.D. by the President was raising $15 million dollars. And the president felt it would have impact to anyone listening if he said it...why not you?

Raising $15 million dollars is not a story but spending money with authorization is front page news? Are you the editor at the Strib?

Nobody knowing the U raised $15 million more dollars since the last progress announcement I'd say is a story reporters missed...but it is a story.

We may have the best of both worlds scenario that we keep Beth Goetz and Coyle. I couldn't be happier.

We may have the best of both worlds scenario that we keep Beth Goetz and Coyle. I couldn't be happier.

What a person to mentor her. He will be able to relate to her on a professional level/ career path level. Plus I am sure he can see the value in having someone like her on his staff. I am sure she can see that it would be beneficial for her to learn how he got from his spot under Maturi to being the current A.D.

When u come out blasting someone hoping they don't get the job with false reporting that is a story!

It wasn't a story about raising the 15 million it became a story and Doogie should get destroyed for false reporting making a candidate look back with false information.

Top Bottom