Doogie: I have every reason to believe Richard Pitino WILL be back as Gophers coach, there are just no signs

It could, but so far it has not.

Hoiberg has the flu, not CoV. Nebraska team released from quarantine. Big Ten tourny goes on.

NCAA tourny goes on.
I get that. Just saying 68 teams x ~20 players/coaches per team....

Moving on. I was wrong. Ok happy now?

Happy, no, but nice to know you came to your senses.

As to Richard Pitino's job status in general and how recent events impact it...can't say I give a crap one way or another. More important things to think about.

Be healthy.

I get that. Just saying 68 teams x ~20 players/coaches per team....
Well my previous comments are all out the window now.

With Big Ten and SEC -- two biggest, richest, most important college sports brands in the country, voluntarily forgoing $$$ from conf tournaments .... the NCAA is all but guaranteed to cancel.

As to Richard Pitino's job status in general and how recent events impact it...can't say I give a crap one way or another. More important things to think about.
Sure.

Like I said, free pass.

Still waiting for the nimrods to explain how Pitino won Big Ten Coach of the Year in 2017...Big Upset over Louiville in 2019 Big Dance.... Plus 30 pts vs Big Ten Teams this season....But for some reason he forgot how to coach.....Amazing
You have to win.

Be healthy.

Mr. Hollier than Thou, yet here you are reading GH. Shouldn't you be feeding starving children or solving homelessness?

Mr. Hollier than Thou, yet here you are reading GH. Shouldn't you be feeding starving children or solving homelessness?
Umm, holier than thou? Nowhere was I preaching what to discuss. Knock yourself out.

I took today off from work to watch countless Conference Tournament games. Things changed. Now I have a few minutes to check Gopherhole now and then.

As for Richard Pitino if Coyle wants to use me as a sounding board and give me a call, I would give him my thoughts on the subject. As such, I have zero control on the matter, so I don't care one way or another.

Top Bottom