Did others have issues with getting into stadium again yesterday?

I’ve said it a million times. I can’t say it enough. Entering the bank is a crapshoot. We wrap up our tailgate between 35 and 30 minutes prior to kickoff (we allow more time for games that are sellouts).

What results is pure insanity. This year, like other years since they added metal detectors, has been all over the board. If things go as expected, we are in our seats in time for the player entrance. We had one game this year where we saw the entire 20+ minute band pregame show. Saturday? Missed the entire first Gopher drive and resulting TD. I did another slow burn in my half hour wait in line.

Completely unacceptable and something I don’t see at other B1G stadiums when I go, or other sporting venues for other pro or Gopher games here in the Twin Cities.

Only Gopher football. Can’t plan accordingly.

Unacceptable, but apparently they don’t care. It is frustrating enough to start trimming season ticket holders should the team ever regress to records, say, like, 5-7.

I’ve said it a million times. I can’t say it enough. Entering the bank is a crapshoot. We wrap up our tailgate between 35 and 30 minutes prior to kickoff (we allow more time for games that are sellouts).

What results is pure insanity. This year, like other years since they added metal detectors, has been all over the board. If things go as expected, we are in our seats in time for the player entrance. We had one game this year where we saw the entire 20+ minute band pregame show. Saturday? Missed the entire first Gopher drive and resulting TD. I did another slow burn in my half hour wait in line.

Completely unacceptable and something I don’t see at other B1G stadiums when I go, or other sporting venues for other pro or Gopher games here in the Twin Cities.

Only Gopher football. Can’t plan accordingly.

Unacceptable, but apparently they don’t care. It is frustrating enough to start trimming season ticket holders should the team ever regress to records, say, like, 5-7.
I think people have to start emailing Coyle if they ever want to have a chance to see things change. Hopefully the way they find out isn't via exit surveys (not that they really do those, but I'm sure there's a follow-up call trying to get people back) when season ticket holders drop their tickets.

Last edited:

Top Bottom