Describe the surreal loss to Illinois in 1 sentence

Fumbling the kickoff and spotting your opponent 7 is no way to set the tone for the game.

Fumbling the kickoff and spotting your opponent 7 is no way to set the tone for the game.
No rule says the defense couldn't have held them to three there. Our offense started the second half getting spotted the ball in great field position after a fumble, and we had to settle for 3.

Fleck, Claeys, Kill, Brewster, Mason, Wacker, Guetekunst, all the same like the last one, nothing ever changes just the name plate on the F'ing door.
Yep...who hired the group of coaches? The athletic directors and administrators. Basketball, same results and coaches hired by the same group of athletic directors and administrators.

For a program that finds surreal ways to lose games, we just let a back up QB go 83 yards in 3 plays and we lost to the fat coach for a 10th time.
I would describe that traveshamockery as being amongst the most Gopher-iest losses of all time, and that is saying something. You can't really get more Gopher-y than that.

Cannot let one gut-wrenching loss snowball into next week's Purdue game.

And we were worried about this year because of the added strength of schedule!

Nope. If just win the easily winnable NW and ILL games, we’re in the driver’s seat with open road ahead. Oh well

As a bitter, cynical, hardened, jaded Minnesota sports fan, I had promised myself not to ever let one of my teams raise my blood pressure. 2023 Gophers accepted that challenge.

Fairly equal teams playing in coin flip games have unpredictable outcomes.

More bad performances piled on him, it's all on him in his own words, start doing squats because it is about to get worse.

Top Bottom