Dajon Mcknight

SPCPrice21

Reaction score
The only person I have had a hard time watching this season is Dajon. Man, if you screw up (which happens alot in football) thats fine if your going 110%. I have zero problem with that. Coaches stress that! But when our agruably best player on the team isn't playing 100% thats when I have a problem. Ive seen him complaining when he is open and doesn't get that ball or when the ball is poorly thrown his way and he can't catch it. Instead of forgetting that play and going on to the next, he shuts down for the next few plays/series. He has the talent for the pros. We have all witnessed it. He needs to step up and be a leader if the gophers have any chance. I see the potential!

No problem, just thought you might want to read the responses/opinions already out there. Many are picking up on McKnight's lack of effort and displays of frustration.

I did the same thing with the Kill / Mayo situation yesterday, took a quick glance on page 1, saw no thread and posted something that had been commented on 20 times. Whoops.

I think the bigger point mentioned in the other thread...yes, many of us are disgusted with McKnight's attitude. I'm shocked he played after his gestures. One of his little drama acts was followed by his own false start penalty. Kill talks about teaching moments....my goodness. How do you ignore that as a coach?

Agree 60's guy. I was surprised he played after halftime and his "effort" on the final play of the half.

Start Max at qb and MQ at wr(in place of McKnight). That might send a message.;)

I think the bigger point mentioned in the other thread...yes, many of us are disgusted with McKnight's attitude. I'm shocked he played after his gestures. One of his little drama acts was followed by his own false start penalty. Kill talks about teaching moments....my goodness. How do you ignore that as a coach?

It looked like he was pointing at the O-Line after that call, as if to say "it's their fault!" If this is the case, I don't see the reason for not benching him. He has had little to no impact on the field anyway, and if he is displaying that attitude on the field with tens of thousands watching, I hate to see him in the locker room. The sooner we can get kids to buy in the sooner we can start moving forward, and he is not displaying the attitude of someone who has "bought in" We can't have Seniors like this mentoring the new kids, it impedes progress.

Top Bottom