Da'Jon Mcknight

NoDakGopher

Reaction score
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but it seems to me that Da'Jon is an extremely lazy player. I don't know how many routes he's messed up. Also not looking for the ball and he has had WAY to many drops. To me he has lost all credibility as an above average wide receiver. Has anyone else noticed him being like this? It's like he just doesn't care.

His body language on the field suggests that he is a diva. I know tat he is our best WR (by far) but I am not very impressed with the guy. Moulton and Jones put in much more effort.

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but it seems to me that Da'Jon is an extremely lazy player. I don't know how many routes he's messed up. Also not looking for the ball and he has had WAY to many drops. To me he has lost all credibility as an above average wide receiver. Has anyone else noticed him being like this? It's like he just doesn't care.

Yes, but frustration is bound to set in when your QB can't get you the ball even when you're wide open.

He gets open on almost every play, and Gray can't hit him. He was getting visibly frustrated during the Miami game and I think he has just lost it with this team.

Yes, but frustration is bound to set in when your QB can't get you the ball even when you're wide open.

Your QB's are going to get frustrated with you when you drop 5 balls a game too. I know that's exaggeration but he's dropped AT LEAST two passes per game, including the game tying touchdown against NMSU. I've also noticed him mess up quite a few routes. And when he doesn't look for the ball and it flys by him he looks at the QB like its their fault. He no doubt has the talent, but he has to show that he wants to play. Because i'm getting sick of his attitude and i'm just a fan.

His body language on the field suggests that he is a diva. I know tat he is our best WR (by far) but I am not very impressed with the guy. Moulton and Jones put in much more effort.

This has been my thinking going back to the last play of the USC game when he was wanting an interference call rather then breaking up the play. He went to the Cris Carter school of complaining for calls. He is disinterested and will find the bench if he doesn't turn it around.

This has been my thinking going back to the last play of the USC game when he was wanting an interference call rather then breaking up the play. He went to the Cris Carter school of complaining for calls. Also did they not have review tonight? He is disinterested and will find the bench if he doesn't turn it around.

Couldn't agree more. I'm glad more people have seen this and not just me

I was actually surprised McKnight played in the 2nd half tonight. He quit on the play at the end of the 1st half and I thought Kill might
send a message by sitting him down.

Just what you want from an upperclassman - a bad attitude. He needs to take a good long look in the mirror. It is the upperclassman that are not stepping up at multiple positions that are killing this team. We should have known this game was going to be rough when we march right down the field and score on our first drive and NDSU shoots themselves in the foot with a chop block that should kill their opening drive. Then we stop them and should have great field position after the punt and one of our leaders (Tinsley) gets a stupid penalty only to give NDSU an automatic first down and keeps their drive alive. Our upperclassman need to step it up in a hurry or put their sorry a**es on the bench.

I fully believe that if NFL scouts look back at this season and see his body language and how he acts, not one team will give him a chance. And I won't feel the least bit sorry for him, people that don't try don't deserve anything. Which is why I don't think he deserves to play

I have to agree, McKnight has become quite the diva, I can't imagine that it helps Gray's confidence when McKnight is acting like that.

It was clear in the post game comments of Kill that he is very frustrated with the upperclassmen not stepping up. You can accept mistakes from underclassmen and if they learn from them, we will be better in the future. The majority of the penalties tonight were by upperclassmen.

Wow - just got home and McKnight's body language was one of the many discussion topics my crew had after the game. Is a leader someone who throws his hands up in the air, quits on routes, and/or whines to the sideline when the QB throws him an awful pass? Or does a leader run back to the huddle, tap the QB on the butt, and say, "hey, no worries - lets go."

He's a senior and his crap, sulking attitude is setting an awful example, no matter how bad MG has been throwing the ball.

Wow - just got home and McKnight's body language was one of the many discussion topics my crew had after the game. Is a leader someone who throws his hands up in the air, quits on routes, and/or whines to the sideline when the QB throws him an awful pass? Or does a leader run back to the huddle, tap the QB on the butt, and say, "hey, no worries - lets go."

He's a senior and his crap, sulking attitude is setting an awful example, no matter how bad MG has been throwing the ball.

+1

Top Bottom