Collection of tweets after Gophers win

The whole setup...from the announcer's call "May I have your attention please for this announcement"...then momentary silence...and then the whine that is Jump Around...priceless marketing of that moment. Loved it.

Plus, it showed they were ready if we did win. Like that too.

Screw Wisconsin. Playing this with the same setup should be a new tradition for winning The Axe at The Bank, whether the field is stormed or not.

I'm fine with them playing "Do the Gopher" when they win in Madison.

Whatever wisconsin! Jump around is a nice touch in madison, but it's not like any other ncaa team cant play the song. You dont own the song!

Whatever wisconsin! Jump around is a nice touch in madison, but it's not like any other ncaa team cant play the song. You dont own the song!
I think it’s dekightful how tweaked they are. It was a classic troll.

Have fun at the Big Ten Champ game, Fadgers. Oh, wait…..

Jump the eff around

Oh thats too bad. Not their song. They have always been losers tonight they are just a little bit sore.

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!
May have to visit Buckyville. I'm concerned about Myles Long. The Nebraska fan may have wanted to be thrown in front of a bus. Ole' Myles may have done it himself!

This image should be pinned on top of this board for at least a week!
I give this fan a great deal of credit.

Staying to the bitter end builds football fan character...typically deepens the loathing felt for the true rival opponent.

Gopher fans have a lot of experience with this. Revel in the moment of victory while it lasts because the future is not written...

I give this fan a great deal of credit.

Staying to the bitter end builds football fan character...typically deepens the loathing felt for the true rival opponent.

Gopher fans have a lot of experience with this. Revel in the moment of victory while it lasts because the future is not written...
How true! I am a member of the bitter end club.

The pro Wisconsin Strib can’t handle the loss, no surprise. They can’t go out of business fast enough

Idiots like this low life are exactly who Nick Saban was ranting about. This scumbag covers sports for a living and he is pretending to not understand that you win some and you lose some.

PJ is paid to win football games and he is doing it at a better rate and in bigger moments than anyone in my lifetime and it's not even close. Being a really good coach doesn't mean you win every week or even that your team plays really well every week.

The sports media in this town is a joke. They think cynicism makes them look intelligent. It usually works with the Gophers because the casual fans understand so little about college sports but to anyone who actually has a basic understanding of college sports they are transparent. They are just hacks. Lavelle is also a uniquely hilarious level of loser in his real life (shocking how those things go hand in hand).

Always remember, Lavelle Neal spends his evenings drinking alone in a dumpy vomit-scented dive bar simping for fat trashy chicks in bikinis who are cooking frozen pizza.

Idiots like this low life are exactly who Nick Saban was ranting about. This scumbag covers sports for a living and he is pretending to not understand that you win some and you lose some.

PJ is paid to win football games and he is doing it at a better rate and in bigger moments than anyone in my lifetime and it's not even close. Being a really good coach doesn't mean you win every week or even that your team plays really well every week.

The sports media in this town is a joke. They think cynicism makes them look intelligent. It usually works with the Gophers because the casual fans understand so little about college sports but to anyone who actually has a basic understanding of college sports they are transparent. They are just hacks. Lavelle is also a uniquely hilarious level of loser in his real life (shocking how those things go hand in hand).

Always remember, Lavelle Neal spends his evenings drinking alone in a dumpy vomit-scented dive bar simping for fat trashy chicks in bikinis who are cooking frozen pizza.

Tried to say it on Twitter, but another Strib columnist got me suspended tonight for going too hard in the paint on him tonight. But Lavelle should go back to his numerous grammatical errors in Twins gamers.

Top Bottom