COLE KRAMER QB1 2024

When is the last time the program entered December with next years QB not on the roster? Serious question. I don’t know the answer at all?
Weber was a RS freshmen?
When was the last time we played a true freshmen or transfer QB day 1?
Travis cole?
I wish Cole would have stayed healthy.

Am I the only guy here who thinks there's a plan in place? I guess I must be.

I seriously doubt that Shikenjanski will be the Day One starter in 2024, but I've been wrong before.
Murray, you know better than to even ask that. Of course... If very soon there is not a full public announcement about incoming qbs, Gopherholers will just assume that: 1) there is no plan, 2) it's a disastrous situation, 3) the coaches and athletic administration are all clueless, 4) we are the only school with this situation, 5) somehow this is because of NIL and (and we must not have any money), 6) someone needs to be blamed, and maybe publicly flogged, 7) no tickets will be sold next year, 8) all our other good players will transfer, and 9) we will never make it to a bowl game again.

What am I missing?

Murray, you know better than to even ask that. Of course... If very soon there is not a full public announcement about incoming qbs, Gopherholers will just assume that: 1) there is no plan, 2) it's a disastrous situation, 3) the coaches and athletic administration are all clueless, 4) we are the only school with this situation, 5) somehow this is because of NIL and (and we must not have any money), 6) someone needs to be blamed, and maybe publicly flogged, 7) no tickets will be sold next year, 8) all our other good players will transfer, and 9) we will never make it to a bowl game again.

What am I missing?
PJ won't disclose anything since he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He will make a game out of the situation. Same reason why he doesn't talk about injuries until 2 hrs before game time.

When is the last time the program entered December with next years QB not on the roster? Serious question. I don’t know the answer at all?
Weber was a RS freshmen?
Travis cole?
Zack A was true freshman starting day 1

What am I missing?
You could ask about the heating coils or if Ben Johnson is at fault for this.

PJ won't disclose anything since he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He will make a game out of the situation. Same reason why he doesn't talk about injuries until 2 hrs before game time.
Some of what you said does make him smarter than people on gopherhole.

Some of what you said does make him smarter than people on gopherhole.
I'm pretty sure he is smarter than most of us on GopherHole. He is making $6 million/year to coach the Gophers. We have virtually no power to impact the future of the program and are wasting our time complaining about him for free.

No, Zack was a true freshman starting a head of Morgan, who was a redshirt freshman.
I guess not that long ago then.
By the end of that next season we had the QB with the most winning starts playing.

note I said "returning" QB - I assume there will be incoming QB's with the true FR from Arkansas and at least one portal QB.

as far as a plan - to quote that great American philosopher Mike Tyson

"everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I don't know if Fleck was expecting two QB's to portal out - unless he gave a Deion Sanders speech after the Wisconsin game and told everyone to hit the portal.............(and I don't think that's what happened.....)

I think Fleck offered a portal transfer QB a roster spot, and then two of our rostered QBs immediately lit out for the hills.

The first to head for the exit had been the starter, and he dramatically under-performed while in that role.

The other kid who split for greener pastures hadn't even played a down yet.

If that's a "punch in the mouth", I can live with it.

I think Fleck offered a portal transfer QB a roster spot, and two of our QBs lit out for the hills.
He offered the QB from Delaware.
The one has been the starter, and he dramatically under-performed while in that role.

The other kid who split for greener pastures hadn't played a down yet.

If that's a "punch in the mouth", I can live with it.

Cole Kramer has a very good throwing motion and I don’t think he’s a downgrade over what we just watched. Also don’t think he is the plan but would love to watch him in a bowl game.

People just hate him cause he’s short. Same people that hated Morgan.

I'm with you; he been here a long time, certainly paid some dues. I'd love to see him get one start.

I think he meant NH

I mentioned that in the post he was replying to, so it seems odd that he'd feel the need to repeat it.

That was my point: Fleck offered a transfer portal QB, and it caused two of our current QBs to take off running.

To me, I don't want a QB who is afraid to compete.

You can be odd, might help connecting with people here.
Feel better now?

Using a simple explanation directed to someone else, to insult and judge me. Nice gaslighting champ🏆

Have a great day unless you’ve made other plans 😃

Weber was a RS freshmen?
Travis cole?

To repeat what others here have said, the transfer portal changed everything. We will have to get used to a new normal.

Feel better now?

Using a simple explanation directed to someone else, to insult and judge me. Nice gaslighting champ🏆

Have a great day unless you’ve made other plans 😃
It was a joke. And the joke was about other people on here.

Top Bottom