COLE KRAMER QB1 2024

Kramer walked with the Seniors on Senior Day. that is usually a fairly good indicator that he thinks his time at MN is done.

Maybe with Athan and Viotto leaving, they could try and beg him to stay - or pay him to stay - but barring some intervention, it now appears that Shik could be the only returning QB for next season.

on the more immediate front - it appears that Kramer and Shik could be the only QB's suited up for the Bowl Game. they had better put Kramer in bubble wrap.

Kramer walked with the Seniors on Senior Day. that is usually a fairly good indicator that he thinks his time at MN is done.

Maybe with Athan and Viotto leaving, they could try and beg him to stay - or pay him to stay - but barring some intervention, it now appears that Shik could be the only returning QB for next season.

on the more immediate front - it appears that Kramer and Shik could be the only QB's suited up for the Bowl Game. they had better put Kramer in bubble wrap.

Am I the only guy here who thinks there's a plan in place? I guess I must be.

I seriously doubt that Shikenjanski will be the Day One starter in 2024, but I've been wrong before.

Gotta believe they will try to bring in two transfers now.

It's also possible they convince Kramer to come back.

I seriously doubt that Shikenjanski will be the Day One starter in 2024, but I've been wrong before.

note I said "returning" QB - I assume there will be incoming QB's with the true FR from Arkansas and at least one portal QB.

as far as a plan - to quote that great American philosopher Mike Tyson

"everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I don't know if Fleck was expecting two QB's to portal out - unless he gave a Deion Sanders speech after the Wisconsin game and told everyone to hit the portal.............(and I don't think that's what happened.....)

He was a good high school player. Any words how he is progressing on the college level that is another new level?

He was a good high school player. Any words how he is progressing on the college level that is another new level?
Maybe he was named the starter already for next year.

/s

Cole Kramer has a very good throwing motion and I don’t think he’s a downgrade over what we just watched. Also don’t think he is the plan but would love to watch him in a bowl game.

People just hate him cause he’s short. Same people that hated Morgan.

We need to bring in two transfer QBs but Kramer wouldn't be any worse than what we saw last year. Hell, maybe they'd even let him keep a read option.

When is the last time the program entered December with next years QB not on the roster? Serious question. I don’t know the answer at all?
Weber was a RS freshmen?
When was the last time we played a true freshmen or transfer QB day 1?
Travis cole?

note I said "returning" QB - I assume there will be incoming QB's with the true FR from Arkansas and at least one portal QB.

as far as a plan - to quote that great American philosopher Mike Tyson

"everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I don't know if Fleck was expecting two QB's to portal out - unless he gave a Deion Sanders speech after the Wisconsin game and told everyone to hit the portal.............(and I don't think that's what happened.....)
I think they were looking at bringing in Max Brosmer but I don't think he accepted the offer yet.

Seems everyone out here has been clammering for a QB who can run...;)

They’re gonna beg him to come back if they don’t land a transfer. Conor Rhoda part deux?

Top Bottom