Coach Kill deciding between two football related positions?

Doesn't ESPNU have one of those shows where coaches discuss upcoming games using film study?

That would be the perfect show for Coach Kill.

I can't honestly imagine any school hiring him to head coach or even high level assistant. Even D3. It costs money to hire a coach (even if you don't use a committee, there are legal reviews of contracts, etc.), why would you do that again right away? Besides, are there any open positions as of today?
So you're saying that if he wanted the head job at Hamline, Macalaster, Northwestern-St. Paul, Crown College, etc those schools would tell him to take a hike?

So you're saying that if he wanted the head job at Hamline, Macalaster, Northwestern-St. Paul, Crown College, etc those schools would tell him to take a hike?

I wanted a head job at a lot of schools, and the chicks always told me to take a hike.

I wanted a head job at a lot of schools, and the chicks always told me to take a hike.

jnonef.gif

It is getting a little embarrassing to read how some folks still cling to their daddy surrogate Kill.
Cut the cord. He is gone.

Yet the new AD is reaching out to him for input. Like I've said, some Minnesotans wouldn't recognize a winner if they lived 5 lifetimes. All they can do is be provincial in their little Minnesota enclave, thinking they're so cool and special :)

Top Bottom