Christmas wish: Demry gets in the Bowl game

Nope, but we are talking about croft being faster than leidner. Word thinks leidner is faster than croft.

I don't remember saying Leidner is faster. I wanted to hear your evidence of Croft being faster. Leidner being tackled from behind is not evidence of Croft being faster. The last MPH stat sheet I could find had Leidner basically the same speed as Kirkwood. He's not as slow as people think. I just wanted to know if you had evidence (like new MPH times, 40-times, etc. that showed he was faster).

My point is that even if Croft is faster it's not by much. Maybe by the time Croft is Leidner's age he'll be considerably faster, but as of right now it seems to be pretty similar.

I don't remember saying Leidner is faster. I wanted to hear your evidence of Croft being faster. Leidner being tackled from behind is not evidence of Croft being faster. The last MPH stat sheet I could find had Leidner basically the same speed as Kirkwood. He's not as slow as people think. I just wanted to know if you had evidence (like new MPH times, 40-times, etc. that showed he was faster).

My point is that even if Croft is faster it's not by much. Maybe by the time Croft is Leidner's age he'll be considerably faster, but as of right now it seems to be pretty similar.

Leidner runs a 4.8 forty and Croft runs a 4.6 forty. Croft is faster not only in practices but when he was in the games too, he had enough speed to escape the pocket and run for a first down. No one has ever called Leidner fast unless they are referencing it for a larger slower QB. And I say this as a guy who has been fighting for leidner to stay the starter all season and expect him to be the starter next season as I personally still think he is the best QB to give us a chance to win.

I'd like to 2nd the sentiment of this post, but amend it with ..."In the 3rd quarter, after Minnesota has built a 35-0 lead"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Leidner runs a 4.8 forty and Croft runs a 4.6 forty. Croft is faster not only in practices but when he was in the games too, he had enough speed to escape the pocket and run for a first down. No one has ever called Leidner fast unless they are referencing it for a larger slower QB. And I say this as a guy who has been fighting for leidner to stay the starter all season and expect him to be the starter next season as I personally still think he is the best QB to give us a chance to win.

Either way, I hope Leidner has a great season next year and we get the chance to work Croft in some so he can get some experience.

I just hope Demry can attend that all important Manning passing camp.

Top Bottom