Carr- Foot Injury

I suppose your concerns about depth before the season make sense given how certain you were that Both Gach would not get eligible, and that somehow, someway, it would be Pitino's fault.
I said neither of those things, but by all means, rant on.

How's Pitino looking to you these days, btw?

You were definitely one of the people saying that shit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . You said something along the lines of "Pitino isn't working very hard to secure Gach's waiver, he probably won't play this year".

Here is the thread: "Gach waiver has not been submitted as of today" from October 15th, 2020.

One thing we can be sure of, if there's a way to **** it up, Pitino will find it.

"I'm sure Pitino is doing everything he can." - Parcival

So am I. Thats the problem.

There is zero chance the fact his waiver hasn't been submitted is good news, or even neutral news.

Something isn't right.

Well, it might still work out. But the fact it hasn't yet means something is wrong.

It's not like they're waiting for no reason.

All of this occurred about 6 weeks after Liam Robbins had already been granted immediate eligibility in early September, and Gach had always seemed more likely to get immediate eligibility than Robbins.

I guess the most charitable interpretation of these comments is that the ones about Pitino finding a way to screw it up are purely joking comments and not meant to be taken seriously at all, and that saying it was bad news that the waiver request hadn't been submitted yet is not a guarantee that he wouldn't get eligible, and that maybe I shouldn't have used the word "certain" in my previous post.

I didn't know and still don't know why they waited so long to submit the waiver request, though there is some speculation from other posters in the thread, but given that Robbins had gotten his waiver, I was feeling pretty confident it was only a matter of time, and that the request for Gach would be granted, which it was. Given the strongly negative opinion you'd had toward Pitino for some time at that point, I took your comments to mean something like "Things aren't looking good for Both Gach's eligibility, and Pitino's incompetence probably has something to do with it."

Top Bottom