Can't Wait to Watch Koi Perich

He's a great athlete with high character Minnesota values from Out State Minnesota. Looking forward to watching his Gopher football career. He has shown the B1G conference will be an adjustment not a difficult one. Sounds like he could be Gopher football's Swiss Army Knife. Like Cow bells, we need more Swiss Army Knives. He is not a great athlete who plays football, he is a great athletic football player. The 8 ball says success on-off the field is in his future. We are all blessed as fans as he chose to be a Gopher football player.

TOP MN

1. Jones- Failed
2. Coughlin- Pass
3. Perich- Open
4. Alipate- Failed
5. Gjere- Injury
6. Eastern- Pass
7. Maresh- Failed
8. Hageman- Pass
9. Jerome Williams- Open
10. Andries- Pass
Pretty sure Maresh had injury problems also, maybe I'm remembering someone else?????

I was told there was no talent, culture, society just rocks & cows beyond the twin cities. Koi will help Make Gopher football Great Again. 7 National Championships is not enough.

I was told there was no talent, culture, society just rocks & cows beyond the twin cities. Koi will help Make Gopher football Great Again. 7 National Championships is not enough.
First time I have heard this! Thanks for the information.

[/QUOTE]
Makes me wonder if with his size / frame if he won't be moved to outside LB?

He’s only 6’1”, right?

So, not sure how much more he can pack on without losing his speed.

I’d love him to be the next Stevie Atwater - 220 and runs like a 🦌 and hits like a cement 🛻

Last edited:

He’s only 6’1”, right?

I’d love him to be the next Stevie Atwater - 220 and runs like a 🦌 and hits like a cement 🛻
[/QUOTE]
There are many LBs that have been 6'1". I think he could go 220 to 230. That is just my very uninformed opinion.

He’s only 6’1”, right?

There are many LBs that have been 6'1". I think he could go 220 to 230. That is just my very uninformed opinion.
[/QUOTE]

Why does he have to move?

Is this your vast LB love expressing itself in public because you could never block one (yet always yearned to be one)?

Last edited:

Top Bottom