Calvin Sampson of Houston

Gopherfan1000

Reaction score
Would he come here? His son played under Tubby. Gates and Dutcher looked over matched for a prime time gig like Minnesota. Dutcher team a 10 minute drought. They don’t play anybody and are getting embarrassed by Syracuse.

Huh. I assumed. My bad. Still, hiring him would placate the gathering mob egged on by the Strib.
Mob...? Nobody will remember the Strib garbage... and Coyle won't give two shits about what they think, either. He's gonna do what he's gonna do. I'm in the camp that thinks that Mark already has his coach selected, and we just gotta wait 'til his current team is eliminated from the dance.

If you just want an old black guy that cheated, bring Clem back.
Finally
If you just want an old black guy that cheated, an old black man that can
I find it troubling when people just assume all "Sampsons" are the same.
I had a few cocktails last night and had a dumb hair up my ass to post this thread. I was more so not impressed by Dutchers team. I think he will be our coach tho for some reason. Regardless of Sampson age, I think he’d be great here. He can recruit and has experience in the BIG.

Not going to be Sampson. Minnesota would not hire him and he is not moving north again.

Finally

I had a few cocktails last night and had a dumb hair up my ass to post this thread. I was more so not impressed by Dutchers team. I think he will be our coach tho for some reason. Regardless of Sampson age, I think he’d be great here. He can recruit and has experience in the BIG.
Now that you've sobered up, do you really think the U would hire a guy who got Indiana on two or three years of probation? Also, not sure you can take much away about a coach's ability based on the first game of the tourney.

Oh...I always thought Ralph Sampson III dad was someone famous.

Is that serious?
Ralph JR, father of Ralph III, was 2-time college POY & played for the Rockets before injuries took there tole.

Personally, I'm recruiting any guy named Sampson that shows up with long hair & a jawbone.

Top Bottom