Calling Bobby Jackson

Again another former player with no degree! The Univ of MN does not hire coaches unless they have a 4 year degree! It is a requirement!
I think they should take a look at a guy who is around the program, has his degree, was a terrific player with a clean record: Quince Lewis

Again another former player with no degree! The Univ of MN does not hire coaches unless they have a 4 year degree! It is a requirement!
Correct. Bobby is my all time former player but no way they would hire him. Zero college coaching experience.

Bobby has no recruiting experience. Not a hard pass, but a pass.

Needs a degree and needs to be in the college coaching ranks for a bit.... I'd love for him to be on the staff but he needs to get his shit lined up first

I think they should take a look at a guy who is around the program, has his degree, was a terrific player with a clean record: Quince Lewis
Terrible analyst for the wolves when they did the halftime program, he was almost unbearable to listen to. Don’t think he can fire up a fan base. Great basketball player though.

Just because Ben needs to go doesn't mean Bobby Jackson is the guy you hire.
I suppose this is a good, level-headed point.
Ben needs to go. I think highly of Bobby Jackson and he’s an NBA assistant, but I suppose to be smart they ought to hire someone with college HC experience at this point.

Makes me think: wasn’t Sam Mitchell floated as interested before CBJ was hired? Or was that around when Pitino was hired. Either way- there was a dude with connections to the state plus a lot of NBA coaching experience. Likely wouldn’t have worked, but who knows…

We need a college coach...not some guy who spent all of his time in the NBA. If we aren't going to hire an experienced NCAA head coach we should hire a longtime NCAA assistant.

Top Bottom