Calling Bobby Jackson

Wonder if he’s ever regretted going by Bobby instead of Bob, Robert, Robbie, etc. Would be a good question to ask him.

Has Bobby ever coached college basketball?

He is my all time favorite gopher. But if you think they are hiring anyone associated with the scandal your nuts.

The other point see Lindsey Whalen.
True about scandal. I was looking for data not suggesting a move.

No, Bobby and Whalen are not good comparison. Bobby has coached a long time. Lindsay didn’t coach one minute before getting the job.

True about scandal. I was looking for data not suggesting a move.

No, Bobby and Whalen are not good comparison. Bobby has coached a long time. Lindsay didn’t coach one minute before getting the job.
He’s coached 4 years as an assistant in the nba and g league Zero college experience. Not that far off. No idea how college works

He is my all time favorite gopher. But if you think they are hiring anyone associated with the scandal your nuts.

Exactly. Scandal aside, I don't want the next hire to be someone who has less than 4 experience years as a Division 1 head coach period.

John Bench
mr cub ernest banks

just like the mccaskeys are incapable of properly judging nfl coaching talent, the U appears incapable of properly judging quality d1 ncaa basketball coaching talent.

Hasn’t he been a long time NBA assistant…which Lindsey never did… so not Lindsey

He’s coached 4 years as an assistant in the nba and g league Zero college experience. Not that far off. No idea how college works

He was the head coach of a G League team. Not sure how that’s the same as Whalen but you do you man.

Scandal? It was chicken shit then and laughable in todays NCAA

College? College sports doesn’t exist anymore

Adapt or die - aka last nights game

Sorry Ben needs to go - do it now - we’ve seen enough of this

There are multiple jokes there.

Bobby Jackson is maybe my all-time favorite U of M athlete. The fact he doesn't come around the U much makes him almost like a tall tale or folk legend.

Scandal? It was chicken shit then and laughable in todays NCAA

College? College sports doesn’t exist anymore

Adapt or die - aka last nights game

Sorry Ben needs to go - do it now - we’ve seen enough of this
Just because Ben needs to go doesn't mean Bobby Jackson is the guy you hire.

Top Bottom