Bucky Irving - Oregon

Have any GHer's been watching the Colorado at Oregon game? Recognize anybody??? To say that he's having a good game is an understatement.
They have three excellent backs. Bucky has been impressive for breaking tackles and getting extra yards.

If he's that sensitive....
That said, I'm sure the $200,000 had more to do with it than the nickname.
Up to that much been verified? Good for him I guess.

Does make the "dinky" in Dinkytown Athletes sound a little diminished...

Up to that much been verified? Good for him I guess.
Not verified but I don't think very many players have verified much at all (seems weird if it's all legal). That was the rumor though.

Who, PJ? He was so sensitive that he changed Bucky’s name.
If Bucky didn't get it that is pretty weird/sensitive. Probably would have been offended by some other small things anyway. Guessing PJ would have stopped if Bucky would have told him it bothered him.

Let's be honest though...he got paid and doesn't want to admit it so he just said that to not talk about the money.

If Bucky didn't get it that is pretty weird/sensitive. Probably would have been offended by some other small things anyway. Guessing PJ would have stopped if Bucky would have told him it bothered him.

Let's be honest though...he got paid and doesn't want to admit it so he just said that to not talk about the money.
Idk...didnt Granny give him the name? You don't mess with Grams.

Have any GHer's been watching the Colorado at Oregon game? Recognize anybody??? To say that he's having a good game is an understatement.
I'm more disappointed in the loss of the WR we had committed last year who flipped to Clemson and looked great today against FSU. Stud.

Serious question here, not being a smartass. When a player leaves our program is there an exit interview conducted? Are we allowed to do that? I'd think we'd want to know just like companies interview departing EEs even those being terminated. Also, can we, do we interview recruits who we offer, maybe make a campus visit, then opt for a different offer? I see comments on GH that we don't get the best talent. Do we know why not through testimony rather than speculation?

I thought the rumor was $500,000. It sucks, but I don't blame him for taking it. I would.

I’ve been following up on him since he transferred, I really liked his game and think it will transfer well to the NFL. He has been electric since joining Oregon. That one hurt when he left but Darius Taylor is quickly making me forget all about… who were we talking about again?

Any week Oregon isn’t playing on the pac 12 network.

They have three excellent backs. Bucky has been impressive for breaking tackles and getting extra yards.
This is key. Fleck needs to stop milking one back all game. Get some f-ing creativity! If a RB wants to live to play in the NFL, it’s not here. Changing personnel is not bringing in 3OL.

I was in Door County and had a few minutes so I watched a bit on the phone. Great game. He's a really dynamic player and that offense suits his strengths to a T.

I’ve been following up on him since he transferred, I really liked his game and think it will transfer well to the NFL. He has been electric since joining Oregon. That one hurt when he left but Darius Taylor is quickly making me forget all about… who were we talking about again?
If PJ doesn't run him into the ground, I would expect Darius to get some pretty big money offers to transfer.

Let’s be honest, wouldn’t all of our RBs look better playing for Oregon? Bucky was good here, but his ypc went up an entire yard and a half when he left.

This is key. Fleck needs to stop milking one back all game. Get some f-ing creativity! If a RB wants to live to play in the NFL, it’s not here. Changing personnel is not bringing in 3OL.
Right, run some motion or something. Running it in obvious situations where the ball carrier is obvious is a big reason we stalled out vs NW. We suck when the first down runs start getting stuffed.

Top Bottom