Bobby Petrino hired as Arkansas OC, could be bad news for Lindsey commit

Hello Delta. Glad to see you're still kicking around.

As for laughing stock of college football, there's competion for that position so don't consider the Hogs' program to be a shoe-in for that distinction.

BTW, your former coach is now either 7-0 or 8-0 (lost count) against our storied program. That's still good for some Razorback credo here on GH.

Hey. I still check in here quite a bit.
About to finally thaw out from the game I attended there about 12 years ago.

FWIW I'm not disappointed in the hire. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite up. I think Sam is in over his head and having a former head coach can probably help him out some. Same happened with Barry Odom.

I had forgotten about that coach. haha.

The only things that Arkansas' signing of Bobby Petrino "could be bad for" is enforcement of DUI laws in that great state. Arkansas produced Johnny Cash and Glen Campbell ... It is too good for Bobby Petrino!

Don't forgot John Daly. Ha

We are the laughing stock of college football.
Have you checked out our basketball program lately? I'm still jealous that you have Musselman as your coach. IMO, you got a solid win with that hire.

@DeltaHog would love to know your take on all the SEC craziness.

So many elite programs in the conference, how can it possibly be expected for a program like Ark to get to the top??

Hey. I still check in here quite a bit.
About to finally thaw out from the game I attended there about 12 years ago.

FWIW I'm not disappointed in the hire. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite up. I think Sam is in over his head and having a former head coach can probably help him out some. Same happened with Barry Odom.

I had forgotten about that coach. haha.
How have you been! Tell your company that your schedule is closed off on the winter months. Next time come to a September game!

Top Bottom