Bobby Petrino hired as Arkansas OC, could be bad news for Lindsey commit

As of right now he's a low 3 star who's ticketed to start day 1 for a reasonably okay Big Ten team so if I were him I would think about staying in the boat.
And at a minimum he is the only possible QB of the future. Even if we get a transfer that is great, he is pegged to be the 2026 starter almost automatically (barring a second transfer)

This would be WAY down on my list of concerns. Pittman needs to win big and fast or he's out, I'd guess they put all their money and time into a big time name QB in the portal.

We are in trouble if he is the best QB on campus in August. I'm sure he will be a great QB for us, if he has the patience to stay here, develop, and learn from our staff and S&C program.

But being an 18 year old starter in the New Big Ten, at least as a 3* (no offense meant) ... that ain't it.

We are the laughing stock of college football.
Hello Delta. Glad to see you're still kicking around.

As for laughing stock of college football, there's competion for that position so don't consider the Hogs' program to be a shoe-in for that distinction.

BTW, your former coach is now either 7-0 or 8-0 (lost count) against our storied program. That's still good for some Razorback credo here on GH.

They have a 4* QB from Birmingham AL signed.

This was just a "oh crap, this looks bad ... we probably should've offered his kid before. Better late than never."

The only things that Arkansas' signing of Bobby Petrino "could be bad for" is enforcement of DUI laws in that great state. Arkansas produced Johnny Cash and Glen Campbell ... It is too good for Bobby Petrino!

We are in trouble if he is the best QB on campus in August. I'm sure he will be a great QB for us, if he has the patience to stay here, develop, and learn from our staff and S&C program.

But being an 18 year old starter in the New Big Ten, at least as a 3* (no offense meant) ... that ain't it.
Perfect Row the Boat story... QB miffed and pissed at his lowly 3 star ranking leads HS team to state championship and the Gophers to a Big Ten title as a freshman.
Come on man!

Top Bottom