Big Dan is Back

Big Dan is thinking perhaps he wants to go pro next year. If he does that, he knows he has to have a great year this year.
Really needs to work on his technique. I think he knows that plenty, and maybe he spent the whole year off (when he was healthy enough to do it) doing just that.

Looking forward to seeing him back out there!

Really needs to work on his technique. I think he knows that plenty, and maybe he spent the whole year off (when he was healthy enough to do it) doing just that.

Looking forward to seeing him back out there!
I read a thing on Reddit about how Dawn dish detergent is really good for cleaning bath tubs for some reason.

Has anyone tried it, and how did it work out for your?

😆

Hey dummy, I actually know how to use a scroll wheel.

Big year for Big Dan. Could make a lot of $$$ for himself this upcoming season. NFL scouts will sure be watching.
Just gotta be a bit more consistent.

From my view in the stands Dan's one downside is lack of consistency, he gets beat where he shouldn't at times.

No I don't blame him for it as he hasn't been doing as long as some guys, and he'll get drafted, but the NFL isn't a patient league, not a lot of longevity there if you get beat rando like.

Granted for a guy who hasn't done this long he's very good.

He is an immovable behemoth. If he lands on you, you will have a bad rest of your day.

I read a thing on Reddit about how Dawn dish detergent is really good for cleaning bath tubs for some reason.

I bought a bottle the other day and it cost $1.49 (small one). You can splurge and get one for yourself. My cleaning person doesn't use it, but CRG does do windows!!

I bought a bottle the other day and it cost $1.49 (small one). You can splurge and get one for yourself. My cleaning person doesn't use it, but CRG does do windows!!
My cleaning lady buys and brings her own soap, and knows she would be fired if she skimped and showed up with Dawn.

Dawn is a simple surfactant solution that isn’t loaded with a lot of other crap. It works good for cleaning dirt and emulsifying oils. I dilute it and use it to refill foaming soap dispensers, clean my eye glasses, wash the car, clean the siding, etc...

How many football games has Big Dan played, I mean ever played? It really probably isn't that many...

Anyone care for a Big Dan pancake...?

At the end...
- great hustle by #9 on GT, get's pushed out of the way by Big Dan, then runs around and all the way to the ball carrier to assist on the tackle
- poor, poor #93 on GT ... Big Dan blocks him all the way to the sideline, then flatbacks him, and lands on him, ouch!

He and Curtis Dunlap certainly picked a good landing spot.

Size alone does not make a great player. He needs to improve his footwork and technique. Maybe he has that in process.
Looks pretty good to me...especially the play that starts at about :30 of the video.

Top Bottom