Bielema taunts Fleck in post-game locker room celebration (video)

Can someone please translate what they are saying? Morbidly obesely curious...

That's funny, he Bielema totally mocked Coach Flunk and his pea brain running around like a giant doofus, and crowd surfing. To the Victor go the Spoils and he owns Coach Flunk so why would Bielema do anything different. Well played by coach Bielema.

Last edited:

He outcoached Fleck.....AGAIN. Why not rub it in?

When is the baby due Bret? We all know you're pregnant.

No doubt Bert rubbing it in, out coaching Fleck with his poor decisions. Opposing coaches must be licking their chops when the Gophers are on the schedule and we have a close game in the 4th quarter. .

Bret is a morbidly obese loser who is a better football coach than anyone the Gophers have had in my lifetime. After beating Iowa, Fleck talked about what a "good friend" Bielema was... Fleck constantly complements guys like Bieleman and Ferentz and then they mock him anyway. I'd love for Fleck to actually be the ahole these guys think he is...but then he'd have to actually be better than 1-9 combined against those two guys.

Was it worth it?
Yes, in the Kill/Claeys days, there were no D-Linemen over 6'1'', no QBs that weren't actually TE's who couldn't hit a slant pass, and no wins against Wisco, or Iowa. And there certainly weren't 5th string RBs running for 200 yds.

Tanner Morgan was a step up from previous QBs,
Rashad Bateman had a chance to go to Georgia late in the process but stayed with Fleck
Justin Walley was Mr. Football in the state of Mississippi and has a brother going to Mississippi, and yet Justin remains at MN and is playing well. Things like this didnt happen under Kill and Claeys.

Lest we forget.

Yes, in the Kill/Claeys days, there were no D-Linemen over 6'1'', no QBs that weren't actually TE's who couldn't hit a slant pass, and no wins against Wisco, or Iowa. And there certainly weren't 5th string RBs running for 200 yds.

Rashad Bateman had a chance to go to Georgia late in the process but stayed with Fleck
Justin Walley was Mr. Football in the state of Mississippi and has a brother going to Mississippi, and yet Justin remains at MN and is playing well. Things like this didnt happen under Kill and Claeys.

Lest we forget.
Kill never beat Iowa? You sure about that?

Lest we forget.
And our primary conference foes were better then 4th place MAC teams. Flecks teams might be marginally better Kill's teams, but the reality is the West is absolute CFB trash. And we still can't win it.

I mean personally, I can't stand how Fleck makes things about him and how he projects his ego all over the program. That's just me. I don't care because I like winning more than "ideals", so just fine letting him do his thing.

But I personally think the running into the locker room and crowd surfing the players is just silly and childish. Whatever

@swede2 interesting point! I think, you either love him or hate him.

The only adult coaches who overtly mock other coaches are the true asswipes. Bielema has a history of it, Ferentz has a history of it, mouth full of marbles Frost did it…I’m ster there are more….. thankfully PJ does not go that road.

Top Bottom