Badger starting Right Tackle Casey Dehnn gone.

I understand. I just do not care. I will continue to post here. In fact, I think I might start posting more now just to spite you haha.

Of course you will, as we've always said, you're a troll. That's what trolls do.

This is one of the most pathetic trolling attempts by our resident stalker. Why a fan of a succesful program like WI would feel the need to troll a struggling program like the U is bizarre, but wow, this guy is a joke.

#1: Badgertroll: He would have been 3rd string tackle last year.
#2: Badgertroll an hour later: He was a good player who would have competing to start at RG.

#1: Badgertroll: He isn't on scholarship
#2: Badgertroll an hour later: Well, he wouldn't have been the following year.

Well, if you have too much time to waste, be my guest. Every hour that you wasted is not going to come back. You're losing your precious time by just propagandizing and defending your opinion which is quite worthless in ten or twenty years. While your peers are trying to improve their careers by searching information on global/local business opportunities, researching data that will be useful in future, and connecting with people who can open door for them, you're essentially throwing away your time by doing things that are not even that important. It’s a pity you couldn’t see it.
Using that logic, being on here and posting in this thread is a waste of your time as well. FWIW, I don't believe that, but I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate about the relative importance one's career to his or her life happiness with someone that likely has no clue how to spell philosophical...or debate.

Start posting more gibberish stuffs. I’ll be very disappointed if you’re following your words.

I nominate this for post of the year. I can not stop laughing.

This is one of the most pathetic trolling attempts by our resident stalker. Why a fan of a succesful program like WI would feel the need to troll a struggling program like the U is bizarre, but wow, this guy is a joke.
Talking about the Badgers in a thread about the Badgers, started by a Gopher fan = trolling Minnesota? Your logic is faulty.

#1: Badgertroll: He would have been 3rd string tackle last year.
...seriously?
#2: Badgertroll an hour later: He was a good player who would have competing to start at RG.

#1: Badgertroll: He isn't on scholarship
#2: Badgertroll an hour later: Well, he wouldn't have been the following year.

He isn't on scholarship for next year...how are you failing to grasp this?

Talking about the Badgers in a thread about the Badgers, started by a Gopher fan = trolling Minnesota? Your logic is faulty.

You admitted to it!
"I might start posting more now to spite you."

Furthermore, if you really felt the need to come here and talk Badger football, that's obviously bizarre, however, in itself wouldn't be too bad. However, you aren't capable of intelligently talking about the issue. You stretch the truth, troll, and whine. You don't bring anything to the discussion except an online version of "my dad can beat up your dad". You're a troll that is obsessed with a bad football program. You're a trumpet and a picture of Owen Daniels away from being Pantherhawk.

He isn't on scholarship for next year...how are you failing to grasp this?

You said he wasn't on scholarship. You didn't say "he won't be on scholarship next year" untl Dpo called you on BS. I fully grasp the concept. Hopefully, thanks to Gopherhole, you will get it now too.

Using that logic, being on here and posting in this thread is a waste of your time as well.
FWIW, I don't believe that, but I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate about the relative importance one's career to his or her life happiness with someone that likely has no clue how to spell philosophical...or debate.
I was expecting the exact response from you. You’re very predictable. I feel pity for you as you’re not able to distinguish the differences between the wasting time and spending time. I came here when I’ve time on my hand. I’ve to do data uploading and downloading every a couple of hours for my research. I may come and post here in that time frame. Otherwise, I would not be posting here. I’m not jumping from one forum to another like you do. I usually came here just to keep in touch with gopher football.
Actually, you’re not capable of philosophical debate as you indicted numerous times in this forum. I’m not expecting a meaningful response from someone who can’t see the differences between refute and report.
Furthermore, I’m not expecting an Excel monkey to understand the importance of career opportunities.

You admitted to it!
"I might start posting more now to spite you."
I said that I might start posting more to piss of dpodoll. That isn't trolling, and even it was, dpodoll is not the University of Minnesota.

Furthermore, if you really felt the need to come here and talk Badger football, that's obviously bizarre, however, in itself wouldn't be too bad. However, you aren't capable of intelligently talking about the issue. You stretch the truth, troll, and whine. You don't bring anything to the discussion except an online version of "my dad can beat up your dad". You're a troll that is obsessed with a bad football program. You're a trumpet and a picture of Owen Daniels away from being Pantherhawk.
Posting in a thread every week or two is obsession? If that's the case, your 4,072 posts on this site might be grounds for a restraining order from the U of M.

You said he wasn't on scholarship. You didn't say "he won't be on scholarship next year" untl Dpo called you on BS. I fully grasp the concept. Hopefully, thanks to Gopherhole, you will get it now too.
Right...but this upcoming season is what matters. The season is only 40 days or so away, and Dehn will not be on scholarship, meaning he will not count towards out scholarship limits. That is what I meant, and that is what matters.

I was expecting the exact response from you. You’re very predictable. I feel pity for you as you’re not able to distinguish the differences between the wasting time and spending time. I came here when I’ve time on my hand. I’ve to do data uploading and downloading every a couple of hours for my research. I may come and post here in that time frame. Otherwise, I would not be posting here. I’m not jumping from one forum to another like you do. I usually came here just to keep in touch with gopher football.
Actually, you’re not capable of philosophical debate as you indicted numerous times in this forum. I’m not expecting a meaningful response from someone who can’t see the differences between refute and report.
Furthermore, I’m not expecting an Excel monkey to understand the importance of career opportunities.

1) I have 360 something posts on here in something like 16 months...at what point did my spending time on this site become "wasting" time?

2) We've never had a philosophical debate before, nor have we ever tried. However, based on your consistent inability to form logical arguments, I am sure the discussion would have been/will be absolutely riveting.

3) Do you even read what you write? Your writing ability is literally on par with a 10 year old.

Monitors

How much more do you need to ban Badger2010? I believe the following is all you need to do your job:

Originally Posted by Badger2010

I understand. I just do not care. I will continue to post here. In fact, I think I might start posting more now just to spite you haha.

How much more do you need to ban Badger2010? I believe the following is all you need to do your job:

Hahahaha, I knew you still read my posts.

And why should I be banned? Because I'm thinking of frequenting this forum more often because doing so would annoy dpodoll? Jeez, lighten up.

I haven't said one bad thing about the Gophers today. Not a single thing.

Obsession is not about quantity. It is not about how many post you have here. It is your behavior. Your obsession is quite obvious to every single one of us in here. I don't need to engage with you in a philosophical debate to figure out whether you are capable of doing so or not.

3) What are you even trying to say?

Which part you can't understand?
Are you talking about Excel monkey? Haha If that is the case your need to read more. That is a term for entry level cubical employee who like to waste their time on internet forum.

I said you can't see the differences between refute and report, because of your post in which you used wrong terminology. I'm surprised that as a native speaker you can't even distinguish the differences. It is not the only occasion that you used wrong terminology. If someone can't use correct term or word to describe his/her idea, how could that person can express or clarify his/her thoughts or ideas?

Obsession is not about quantity. It is not about how many post you have here. It is your behavior. Your obsession is quite obvious to every single one of us in here. I don't need to engage with you in a philosophical debate to figure out whether you are capable of doing so or not.

3) What are you even trying to say?

Which part you can't understand?
Are you talking about Excel monkey? Haha If that is the case your need to read more. That is a term for entry level cubical employee who like to waste their time on internet forum.

I said you can't see the differences between refute and report, because of your post in which you used wrong terminology. I'm surprised that as a native speaker you can't even distinguish the differences. It is not the only occasion that you used wrong terminology. If someone can't use correct term or word to describe his/her idea, how could that person can express or clarify his/her thoughts or ideas?

...I work at an Advertising agency. The amount of time I get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal.

...When did I use report instead of refute?

I've noticed that you respond to almost all of my posts. Is that because you obsessed with me?

When did I use report instead of refute
Wow rather shrot memory. Or trying to play fool game?

I've noticed that you respond to almost all of my posts. Is that because you obsessed with me?
No, I'm doing the dirty job for the other gopher fans who literally can't tolerate you anymore.

Please, for the love of all things holy, ban this idiot. How many threads on this forum does he have to ruin by getting into an argument? Every thread he posts in spirals into this same mindless drivel.

For spending minimal time on this site, he sure did post a lot in the last 5 hours.

Serious question for our Badger correspondent(s):

Does it look like Tyler Marz (from Springfield, MN) is going to get some serious playing time as a RS Freshman? I ask because I know him a little bit - saw him play a lot of FB and Basketball in HS. I also talked to a Springfield resident who saw Tyler at his brother's wedding, and said he looked "huge." (and this is for someone who was 6'8" and 280 or so as a HS Senior. He's a really nice kid (despite his choice of colleges - can only wonder what different choice he might have made if Kill had been at MN a year sooner, instead of the Tim Brewster clown show.)

Does it look like Tyler Marz (from Springfield, MN) is going to get some serious playing time as a RS Freshman? I ask because I know him a little bit - saw him play a lot of FB and Basketball in HS. I also talked to a Springfield resident who saw Tyler at his brother's wedding, and said he looked "huge." (and this is for someone who was 6'8" and 280 or so as a HS Senior. He's a really nice kid (despite his choice of colleges - can only wonder what different choice he might have made if Kill had been at MN a year sooner, instead of the Tim Brewster clown show.)

He's looking very good from the reports I've read. Word is he is up to 317 and has put on a ton of muscle over the past 4-5 months. He's likely going to push Havenstein at RT, but I expect him to be a back up for one more year. I think he's the most likely candidate to take over for Wagner next year.

May I also add...Badger2010 - Blah Blah Blah....Blah Blah Blah........................*Vomit*

...I work at an Advertising agency. The amount of time I get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal.

1. What are you trying to say here?
The amount of time get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal.
I've never heard of a lone. a + lone ? alone ? I'm not sure what kind of Ad agency would like to employ you. A lone.hahaha As a second language speaker, I would like to give you some advice. There is no such a thing as a lone. Shall we put that in the Badger Dictionary?

The amount of time I get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal. I'm not sure it is correct sentence structure. I'm not qualified enough to judge on it. So, I'll leave it to native speakers.

When did I use wrong terminology? Never! Mr. badger is always right!

Guys,
I only started this thread to point out that UW has it's challenges in spite of a cakewalk to the CG.
1) Dehn and Kahout are gone
2) The new free agent QB is unproven
3) 7 Coaches walked after the wedding when they thought it was BB's step daughter they were dancing with.
The pendulum is swinging, can I play BB at Scrabble, checkers or javelin catching?

Wisconsin cooling on one of it's own players? That's a new take on a classic. :)

HAAA! I was going to say the same thing. Wisconsin is just coolin!

Let me see No depth at QB-Check. Now no depth at OL? interesting.
My Name is Brettty B, BBBBRetty B...:p

Still disappointed with his decision to play for the skunks. I grew up around that area and was only a fan of the gophers and all of my friends were as well so to see kids from that area going to play for other schools is disappointing.

The amount of time I get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal.

This is an absolute lie, and you know it.

Are we supposed to believe that it was just happenstance that you decided to visit this site coincidentally 1/2 hour after this thread was started?

Are you 7 years old? You sure are acting like it.

1. What are you trying to say here?
The amount of time get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal.
I've never heard of a lone. a + lone ? alone ? I'm not sure what kind of Ad agency would like to employ you. A lone.hahaha As a second language speaker, I would like to give you some advice. There is no such a thing as a lone. Shall we put that in the Badger Dictionary?

The amount of time I get to spend on my computer, let a lone on this site is very minimal. I'm not sure it is correct sentence structure. I'm not qualified enough to judge on it. So, I'll leave it to native speakers.

When did I use wrong terminology? Never! Mr. badger is always right!

Wow, all of this because I accidentally typed "a lone" instead of "alone." You must really be obsessed with me.

This idiot is just the absolute perfect example of a current drunken badger fan.
Badger 2010, yeah that's about right. Nothing before 2010 matters, nothing before 1990 exists.

He's one of the many morons in their fanbase happy with the "class" bulimia shows, and basically assumes they are a powerhouse football program because rose bowls have been handed to them the last 2 years.

When the losing happens, and it will happen with OSU back, things will get hilarious in Madison. 2008 with more to meltdown.

Our program's past few years dip into losing is sad, but their programs dip into "greatness" has peaked with their(rented) greatest QB in their history spiking the rose bowl away.

We will always have 6 national titles, the are coming off of the best team they will ever have in their entire history which contains no national titles and never will.

Top Bottom