B1G Tourney game times?

They are evaluating today and tomorrow. I’d be surprised if we saw him on the court Wednesday
Honestly, if the kid has any chance to hurt himself, it isn't worth it. We are staring right down the barrel of another embarrassing loss. Even if they do win the first one, they will lose by 25 in the next one.

Save your legs big man and come back next year ready to go.

Honestly, if the kid has any chance to hurt himself, it isn't worth it. We are staring right down the barrel of another embarrassing loss. Even if they do win the first one, they will lose by 25 in the next one.

Agreed. I hope he comes back next year

Tape it up, rub some dirt on it, take a mouthful of Advil, and let's get it on! ;)

chill dude. It ain’t that serious

The state of the Gophers basketball program is seriously shitty right now, and anybody who cares about it and wants to see it succeed, including me, knows the sooner the page is turned on this chapter the better.

The state of the Gophers basketball program is seriously shitty right now, and anybody who cares about it and wants to see it succeed, including me, knows the sooner the page is turned on this chapter the better.
Do you think it matters if they fire him Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? Because it doesn’t. At all.

Do you think it matters if they fire him Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? Because it doesn’t. At all.

It matters a lot when you have a big job interview to get to and you are trying to book a ticket on the one direct flight from Indianapolis to Albuquerque.

It matters a lot when you have a big job interview to get to and you are trying to book a ticket on the one direct flight from Indianapolis to Albuquerque.
Never been to Albuquerque but it seems pretty cool

It's worth a visit. I went there for a conference and had a heck of a good time. The keynote address was given by Michael Wallis at the historic Kimo Theatre, where he talked about the difference between a tourist and a traveler. Unlike a lot of keynote guests, he stuck around for the whole multi-day event and was very social and gregarious.

I was originally being flippant, but now that I know at least one GH user requires a heightened degree of analysis and introspection of their fellow posters, I’ll do better next time.

It's worth a visit. I went there for a conference and had a heck of a good time. The keynote address was given by Michael Wallis at the historic Kimo Theatre, where he talked about the difference between a tourist and a traveler. Unlike a lot of keynote guests, he stuck around for the whole multi-day event and was very social and gregarious.
that actually sounds really interesting. Its on my list of places to go. Tough with Covid and young kid. Hoping to take a month and live in AZ next winter so would likely go to Albuquerque for a few days

I was originally being flippant, but now that I know at least one GH user requires a heightened degree of analysis and introspection of their fellow posters, I’ll do better next time.
Ha. That isn’t it at all. I’m just sick of the same old posts saying to fire Pitino immediately as of that will help. I’ve said all along to fire him if you’re hiring someone that can start immediately.

that actually sounds really interesting. Its on my list of places to go. Tough with Covid and young kid. Hoping to take a month and live in AZ next winter so would likely go to Albuquerque for a few days
Do both Albuquerque and Santa Fe if you can. Santa Fe can be expensive if you let it, but there are ways. Stay at El Rey Court, a restored retro motel on old 66.

Do both Albuquerque and Santa Fe if you can. Santa Fe can be expensive if you let it, but there are ways. Stay at El Rey Court, a restored retro motel on old 66.
Albuquerque is a bit distressed in my opinion, but Santa Fe is a gem. I'd recommend a trip the first week in October. Stay in Santa Fe with day trips to Albuquerque and Taos. The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival is, or at least was, the world's largest. Get there for the sunrise morning glow.

We would do that. Good way to get New Mexico off the states list.

Albuquerque is a bit distressed in my opinion, but Santa Fe is a gem. I'd recommend a trip the first week in October. Stay in Santa Fe with day trips to Albuquerque and Taos. The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival is, or at least was, the world's largest. Get there for the sunrise morning glow.
We would do that. Good way to get New Mexico off the states list.
The highlight of Albuquerque for me was taking the Sandia Peak Tramway up to the top of the mountain, where there's a fine dining restaurant, Ten 3. The view from up there is, as you'd guess, spectacular, and we were there at the perfect time--twilight into dusk.

The highlight of Albuquerque for me was taking the Sandia Peak Tramway up to the top of the mountain, where there's a fine dining restaurant, Ten 3. The view from up there is, as you'd guess, spectacular, and we were there at the perfect time--twilight into dusk.
Can't second this strongly enough. Spectacular.

I’m on board with the odd-even aspect. 👍
Pitino says the team will look like it has...Robbins out, Johnson not practicing, Both hobbling. However being an eternal optimist I still feel they will beat NW but now only 50-50 chance to win on Thursday.

Top Bottom