B1G Tourney game times?

The Gophers went undefeated as the 12 seed in the Big Ten Tournament last year and started with a win over Northwestern. Let’s hope they can do it again this year!

The Gophers are the 13-seed this year.

Are these available yet? Trying to arrange my work from home schedule so I don’t miss any of the Gophers title run.
I can't decide if your a glutton for punishment or a fan of bad basketball.

However, I do appreciate your dedication to our beloved Gophers!

Keep it up Bro!

I can't decide if your a glutton for punishment or a fan of bad basketball.

However, I do appreciate your dedication to our beloved Gophers!

Keep it up Bro!

I'd rather watch the Gophers than almost any other team. As sad as that is. I am confident they beat northwestern is Liam plays.

Friday? They'd have to beat Ohio State on Thursday first. Don't see that happening.
I have always been optimistic about Gopher sports teams. Sure my optimism has been crushed more than not but some day I'll be able to say I was right.... I am optimistic I will live that long.

Thanks. 6:30ET sucks. Isnt during the work day at all!

You are complaining that it isn't during the work day? I mean....I couldn't care less when the game is on since I'll be able to watch regardless.

You are complaining that it isn't during the work day? I mean....I couldn't care less when the game is on since I'll be able to watch regardless.
Same. But its more fun when I can take 2 hours in the middle of my work day to watch.

I have always been optimistic about Gopher sports teams. Sure my optimism has been crushed more than not but some day I'll be able to say I was right.... I am optimistic I will live that long.
Say, good job on the Dragon Murder Case. Detective Vance!

Same. But its more fun when I can take 2 hours in the middle of my work day to watch.

I agree with that. If they happen to win on Wednesday....Thursday would be middle of the afternoon. Regardless....tomorrow on games will be on all day. Lots of day game basketball to watch.

Top Bottom